Kinda OT: **** shows up on UF campus

original-28973-1398433674-13.jpg

Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;yKqoxAhSEcU]https://youtu.be/yKqoxAhSEcU[/video]

This is a short clip of a two hours or so video of students confronting a **** on campus. This happened today I believe.

I hope all these south Florida kids who want to go play in KKKainesville realize what kind of a place north Florida, and the rest of the south is.

Stay home and rep your city.

What do you mean by "The rest of the south"?

I only watched the first video and i find it very ironic that the "big bad evil ****" is actually the person being agressed on. If this was being done to a black , asian, hispanic or person we would be up in arms and the police would probably be involved but because we dont like the way he THINKS its ok to do as we like to him!? just madness. Again, i say this assuming he did nothing more than express his political opinions. I mean everyone praising this just think about that...its 2017 in AMERICA and apparently its ok outkast people for their political beliefs!

I understand there is a history with Nazism but freedom comes the right to choose. This crowd mentally ish we like to do is from the dark ages and is a very scary thing. Be careful who you throw rocks at because tomorrow your beliefs may the next one the "no no list"

I personally see this video and shake my head at how many new followers our "academic" institutions are spitting out. Its not a hero situation and the crowd is filled with cowards. I mean at the very least if they want to be tough, slug him but this crowd shaming ish is on the wrong side of history and i think its something we will all look back on with regret and shame.

Just a quick question to anyone who reads this and says im an idiot or a racist....why is it only the sins of the left can be forgotten? meaning a young man can be a gangbanger, run the streets, sling dope, all that street stuff but if he gets he acts together hes celebrated but a young man who goes to one clan meeting is haunted with this for the rest of his life.

Last edited:
You typed up an essay about how you feel bad that attending Klan meetings is considered shameful? You are a rare breed of idiot.

I only watched the first video and i find it very ironic that the "big bad evil ****" is actually the person being agressed on. If this was being done to a black , asian, hispanic or person we would be up in arms and the police would probably be involved but because we dont like the way he THINKS its ok to do as we like to him!? just madness. Again, i say this assuming he did nothing more than express his political opinions. I mean everyone praising this just think about that...its 2017 in AMERICA and apparently its ok outkast people for their political beliefs!

I understand there is a history with Nazism but freedom comes the right to choose. This crowd mentally ish we like to do is from the dark ages and is a very scary thing. Be careful who you throw rocks at because tomorrow your beliefs may the next one the "no no list"

I personally see this video and shake my head at how many new followers our "academic" institutions are spitting out. Its not a hero situation and the crowd is filled with cowards. I mean at the very least if they want to be tough, slug him but this crowd shaming ish is on the wrong side of history and i think its something we will all look back on with regret and shame.

Just a quick question to anyone who reads this and says im an idiot or a racist....why is it only the sins of the left can be forgotten? meaning a young man can be a gangbanger, run the streets, sling dope, all that street stuff but if he gets he acts together hes celebrated but a young man who goes to one clan meeting is haunted with this for the rest of his life.

Are you referring to the late Sen Robert Byrd D WVA?. Think he apologized for his klan misdeeds and was in the U. S. Senate until he died. Or are you speaking of some other guy?

Advertisement
There are some pretty backwards people living in the Ocala National Forest and there are places like Hog Valley on the edge of the Forest where there supposedly is Klan but you dont really see or here from these people around the community -they take a low profile.

an idiot OR a racist? you're giving yourself too much credit...try AND. you're definitely an idiot. you're probably both... I mean, you're not making a good case for yourself by coming to the defense of a neo **** and saying that of the two sides, the **** and the people against nazism...it's the people against nazism that are on the wrong side of history...

please tell me the political views of a ****, which you seem to be defending...then read what you wrote one more time..

Advertisement

please tell me the political views of a ****, which you seem to be defending...then read what you wrote one more time..

Read it again jag-off. It was not a defense of the **** guy, it was an indictment of the sheep that are getting churned out of our educational system.

Read it again jag-off. It was not a defense of the **** guy, it was an indictment of the sheep that are getting churned out of our educational system.

"Jag off"?

If you're referring to liberal brainwashing in schools, that's a small portion of what he said. He was ripping the protesters for shaming the **** and complaining that a former drug dealer or gangbanger (think any number of rappers) can later succeed in life and be praised by the left but someone who attends one Klan meeting when they are young (think Robert Byrd) carries it forever.

The poster doesn't get that shaming is an alternative to violence and calls them cowards for simply not slugging the guy. He's ignorant. If you want to get on board with his message then go ahead... You and him can go do it on the WEZ. This is the countdown to NSD. We don't need this crap on the recruiting board in this last week til NSD.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back