MMA Khabib: The MMA GOAT has retired.

Advertisement
I honestly believe Justin was/is the the second best 55 out there. But the skill gap between Khabib and the rest of the division is like nothing I’ve seen since Royce introduced bjj to the world during the early UFC tournaments.

Khabibi is the GREATEST Champion in UFC history, he's the most dominant we've ever seen.

The man has never even lost a round in his career & has completely dominated every opponent he's ever gotten in the Octagon with.

He's just a different breed, the Dagestani Eagle is a one of one, there won't be another like him.

It would've been interesting to see if Justin could've extended the fight on the feet longer and continued to work on khabis leg.

Advertisement
Unbelievable performance beating Justin

Announced retirement right after the fight to spend time with mother and family

29-0 & UFC GOAT
Nobody has even came close to beating him. Funny thing is when people talk up the other guy ala Gaethje, Tony and Conor like they have a chance khabib proceeds to go out and absolutely dominate. He plays harder when the other guys get praise lol. It's never been close for him and never would've gotten close for him.

Khabibi is the GREATEST Champion in UFC history, he's the most dominant we've ever seen.

The man has never even lost a round in his career & has completely dominated every opponent he's ever gotten in the Octagon with.

He's just a different breed, the Dagestani Eagle is a one of one, there won't be another like him.
He lost to a bear cub when he was five , it’s 29-1 if you ask me or a bear.

Khabib likes and respects Justin Gaethje and he had the man knockin on heavens door. Moments away from a life ending event. Tony Ferguson is thanking God today. He didn't want that smoke. Khabib would commit first degree murder live on pay per view.

We'll never see this man again. Never ever.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back