Key Factor to our Success

reg

Sophomore
It's more contagious than the common cold. It's also more contagious than any STD. In order to catch a cold, you have to be near another person with a cold. In order to get an STD, you have to engage in some form of ***, which means over half of this board will never have to worry about this issue. This key factor that I am talking about that is more contagious than anything else, is ENERGY!

IMO, energy is one of the most glaring differences between Richt and Diaz. One can make the argument that we had a lot more talent on offense than we did on defense last year, yet one clearly had more success than the other. Of course, scheme played a huge role, but I submit that energy, or the lack thereof, played an even bigger role. Our defense played with fire, passion, and urgency because that's the type of energy that was transferred to them from the HC of the defense, Diaz. On the other hand, our offense looked completely lifeless, went through the motions, and had a lethargic vibe, because that's the energy that was transferred to them by Richt.

Several times, during every game, regardless of the score, you would see Diaz fired up on the sidelines....jumping in players/coaches arms, running up and down the sideline, coming 5 yards on the field to give each player on defense a high five after a major stop on a third or fourth down. The players fed off of that energy like a fat infant on Dolly Parton's ****. Conversely, Richt looked like a manikin with a headset, in which our offensive players played like they were receiving orders from a sloth. Richt looked so lifeless, the fan base actually got excited because we saw him say "f'ucker" during one game and bumped a referee in another. ****!

The point of the thread is not to bash Richt, but instead, to point out the stark difference between Richt and Diaz energy, and how I think it will play a huge role in our program moving forward. Diaz intensity will spread throughout the entire program, which will put is on the fast track of being back at the top of the college football world!

Advertisement
Lmao. I’ve made countless posts during the season as to my biggest issue with Richt wasn’t scheme, but lack of energy. Even though there were only 6 plays if there were any energy displayed the talent would have masked the archaic plays and we would have score more points. Energy will pick up where plays can’t. There will be games where Enos will get out coached so at that point the will (energy) to win will decide the outcome.

Lmao. I’ve made countless posts during the season as to my biggest issue with Richt wasn’t scheme, but lack of energy. Even though there were only 6 plays if there were any energy displayed the talent would have masked the archaic plays and we would have score more points. Energy will pick up where plays can’t. There will be games where Enos will get out coached so at that point the will (energy) to win will decide the outcome.
Agreed. I got more hoarse screaming at Richt than I did cheering for the team.

Advertisement
It's more contagious than the common cold. It's also more contagious than any STD. In order to catch a cold, you have to be near another person with a cold. In order to get an STD, you have to engage in some form of ***, which means over half of this board will never have to worry about this issue. This key factor that I am talking about that is more contagious than anything else, is ENERGY!

IMO, energy is one of the most glaring differences between Richt and Diaz. One can make the argument that we had a lot more talent on offense than we did on defense last year, yet one clearly had more success than the other. Of course, scheme played a huge role, but I submit that energy, or the lack thereof, played an even bigger role. Our defense played with fire, passion, and urgency because that's the type of energy that was transferred to them from the HC of the defense, Diaz. On the other hand, our offense looked completely lifeless, went through the motions, and had a lethargic vibe, because that's the energy that was transferred to them by Richt.

Several times, during every game, regardless of the score, you would see Diaz fired up on the sidelines....jumping in players/coaches arms, running up and down the sideline, coming 5 yards on the field to give each player on defense a high five after a major stop on a third or fourth down. The players fed off of that energy like a fat infant on Dolly Parton's ****. Conversely, Richt looked like a manikin with a headset, in which our offensive players played like they were receiving orders from a sloth. Richt looked so lifeless, the fan base actually got excited because we saw him say "f'ucker" during one game and bumped a referee in another. ****!

The point of the thread is not to bash Richt, but instead, to point out the stark difference between Richt and Diaz energy, and how I think it will play a huge role in our program moving forward. Diaz intensity will spread throughout the entire program, which will put is on the fast track of being back at the top of the college football world!
You got me at the Dolly Parton statement. That's what I have been saying, Energy, Old School Fire and Passion. LETS GOOD

Last edited:

People like you, who awaken all happy, bubbly, giggly maybe, and early in the morning are bursting with enthusiasm and energy -

just **** me off.

Advertisement
Saw this with my own eyes at the away game at South Bend a few years ago. The difference in the two sidelines in the first half was night and day. Ours was a **** morgue. And yes we made a game of it in the second half, but time after time this team came out flat.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Saw this with my own eyes at the away game at South Bend a few years ago. The difference in the two sidelines in the first half was night and day. Ours was a **** morgue. And yes we made a game of it in the second half, but time after time this team came out flat.

I still can't believe Jamal Carter didn't just fall on the ball. I was so deflated in that stadium when that happened.

Advertisement
Back