kevin Olsen

TheUnuffSAID

GreenTree All-American
Seems to be getting closer to commiting said to be at the end of this month also Jedd is supposed to meet him on the 18 as his last meeting with a coach.... so what's your say on % of confidence you have of him commiting I say 95% confident

Advertisement
Seems to be getting closer to commiting said to be at the end of this month also Jedd is supposed to meet him on the 18 as his last meeting with a coach.... so what's your say on % of confidence you have of him commiting I say 95% confident

did you get that information from the rivals article?

Advertisement
99%

we are that much closer to the restoration of The Holy QB Reich.

Connor Mitch Committed to South Carolina so I'm guessing Miami/Wisky battle with Miami a huge lead imo.

Advertisement
just watched elite 11 comp in ny on espn, and olsen won the MVP and ticket to finals... kid looks money

please 7.3 ounce baby jesus, make it happen

I don't want to get my hopes up but Miami just seems like a natural fit for this kid, especially with the Mitch commitment to SCAR. Landing a commitment from a big-time QB heading into the summer would be fantastic for this recruiting class.

Advertisement
I don't want to get my hopes up but Miami just seems like a natural fit for this kid, especially with the Mitch commitment to SCAR. Landing a commitment from a big-time QB heading into the summer would be fantastic for this recruiting class.

exactly. he will get the ball rollin and help at those big time events (UA GAME etc). seems like all our guys are all cane except alex collins

Think about the depth at the QB position if we grab Olsen for 2013.It's unbelievable.Let's say Thompson plays football too and 2 freshman redshirt this year

Morris sr.
Williams jr.
Dewey rfr.
Crow rfr.
Thompson rfr.
Olsen fr.

Advertisement
Think about the depth at the QB position if we grab Olsen for 2013.It's unbelievable.Let's say Thompson plays football too and 2 freshman redshirt this year

Morris sr.
Williams jr.
Dewey rfr.
Crow rfr.
Thompson rfr.
Olsen fr.

The 3 freshmen will not RS... I think only Thompson will redshirt and olsen will be a true freshman... or 2 keep him around longer RS olsen 2...

I wouldn't be surprised if either Dewey or Crow is gone by the start of next season. If Olsen were to come in early and jump one of them, they'd be 5th on the depth chart. Usually when you bring in two in the same class, they rarely both stay.

Advertisement
Back