Kermit Whitfield tidbit

Advertisement
Starting to hate him more & more..... what happened to all the love he was talking about UM..... whatever

I can't see us taking more then 1 WR (with addition to AJL), will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Miami is still very much in it, still his top choice, I've just heard that the staff is possibly backing away

Advertisement
From a distance, he looks like a perfect complement to all the big/possession guys that came in this year. I'd take him.

Miami is still very much in it, still his top choice, I've just heard that the staff is possibly backing away

Wouldn't surprise me, they don't like people playing games.

It's not necesarily that. I think a lot of people automatically throw out the phrase "playing games" whenever a kid de-commits, but sometimes (a lot of times, actually) the kid is just undecided. Obviously they shouldn't commit in the first place if they aren't 100%, but I don't think these guys are sitting at home thinking "hmm, I want to mess with this school, let me de-commit"

Advertisement
who cares

so far away none of it matters. Let the kid take his visits and if he doesnt choose us o well, next

Advertisement

Wouldn't surprise me, they don't like people playing games.

It's not necesarily that. I think a lot of people automatically throw out the phrase "playing games" whenever a kid de-commits, but sometimes (a lot of times, actually) the kid is just undecided. Obviously they shouldn't commit in the first place if they aren't 100%, but I don't think these guys are sitting at home thinking "hmm, I want to mess with this school, let me de-commit"

+1

And I don't think AG is going to back off a kid for decommitting considering he recruits kids who are actively committed to other schools.

If they're backing off, it's just an evaluation.

Advertisement
AG wants players that want to be a Hurricane!

I'm not directing this towards you, but I really hate when people say this. A year ago, would you have said that Tracy "wanted to be a Cane", no. That is what recruiting is all about, selling these kids on your program, even if they may initially prefer another school.

Advertisement
Back