Keith Bryant out in Cali

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
camping at USC

Jayron Kearse is camping there too.

Before you guys get worried, Keith has been ALL OVER the place, so he's just been enjoying the process and is still a solid commitment.

Advertisement
Thanks Pete.

I'm not worried at all about Keith; he seems to be ALL 'Cane. Its his mom that concerns me. But given the way this staff works, Im confident they'll win her over.

Wouldnt be surprised if Kearse commits to them while he's out there.

Thanks Pete.

I'm not worried at all about Keith; he seems to be ALL 'Cane. Its his mom that concerns me. But given the way this staff works, Im confident they'll win her over.

This. Kearse probably ends up committing a couple more times.

Last edited:
Not worried about Bryant at all. Its a good thing when our recruits are camping all over the country.

Advertisement
Not worried about Bryant at all. Its a good thing when our recruits are camping all over the country.

+1 I really like when they play in The Opening like last year. That was fun as **** watching them recruit and show out being a Cane. Hope we see the same this upcoming tournament.

Thanks Pete.

I don't get you all's concern with his mom, his mother is just doing what any other decent parent would do in terms of wanting the best for their kid, she just wants Keith to explore all of his options, it's not like his mother is telling him to stay away from Miami.

Advertisement
Ole sneaky pete. Keep bringing the news dude. You're alot better than that asshat Mike Bakas.

Thanks Pete.

I don't get you all's concern with his mom, his mother is just doing what any other decent parent would do in terms of wanting the best for their kid, she just wants Keith to explore all of his options, it's not like his mother is telling him to stay away from Miami.

Yes sir. What parent wouldn't want their kid to take a once in a lifetime chance to see the country at a young age?

I went throughout this last summer with the college stuff. Obviously I wasn't a recruit, but I understand what they are going through to a certain extent. I was gonna end up at UM from the day I was born, but when my parents asked me if I wanted to visit other schools, of course I said yes. Why wouldn't I want to go on vacation?

I went throughout this last summer with the college stuff. Obviously I wasn't a recruit, but I understand what they are going through to a certain extent. I was gonna end up at UM from the day I was born, but when my parents asked me if I wanted to visit other schools, of course I said yes. Why wouldn't I want to go on vacation?

Definitely not the same. Bryant is getting the red carpet shown to him by some of the top programs in the country. It's one of those things that I don't think you could understand unless it happened to you. That is why recruiting is so crazy.....unless Al Golden woes potential UM non-athletes, lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back