Keith Bryant DT commits (Class of 2013)

IowaCane16

Senior
1st Junior Day pick-up. Bryant finished his junior year with 90 tackles, 18 for losses, and 12.5 sacks.

Last edited:
Advertisement
January 15, 2012 EXCLUSIVE: Canes land Jr. Day commitment Gary Ferman CaneSport.com This Class of 2013 DT attended the University of Miami's Junior Day on Sunday and committed. He contacted the CaneSport/Rivals staff and couldn't contain his excitement, wanting to share it with the Cane nation. Don't miss this huge news. Read on.
17.gif
...More... To continue reading this article you must be a member. Sign Up Now for a FREE Trial

Advertisement
1st Junior Day pick-up. Bryant finished his junior year with 90 tackles, 18 for losses, and 12.5 sacks.

You guys are really bad about crediting your sources. Guys work hard to provide info....

CaneInsider is reporting that 2013 DT Keith Bryant has committed to Miami.

Advertisement
I'd take him on campus over any recruit, including Duke. He was given to us by the football gods. Study young man, study.

D, how many DT's would you like to see us bring in for next years class?

You've been on this kid forever so I know you're very pleased.

Per interview...

Committed to Coach Al directly. We don't want him to redshirt. His coach calls him a throwback to the old school athletic Canes defensive linemen.

Advertisement
D, how many DT's would you like to see us bring in for next years class?

You've been on this kid forever so I know you're very pleased.

As many good ones as you can get. We got in trouble taking bodies, we need difference makers like Bryant. Some of the guys here may not last. King can be a player, but Junior Alexis doesn't belong here.

I'll wait until later in the year before I get excited. That being said I love this pick up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back