Keep Baez

TruCane

Sophomore
He will single handily hold this recruiting class together and be a beast on the trail moving forward.

Advertisement
Firing wouldn't make sense because any new coach would need someone who has a connection to highschools and the kids

Ready hope the new coach has the good sense to keep him on board.
To me it would actually be a red flag if he didn't.

I was talking with him at the game yesterday. YES PlEASE keep Baez. You guys have no **** idea how much he's been holding this **** train together. Class wouldn't look anything like this right now without him. A winning coach will allow guys like Baez and Beard to do
damage.

I'll tell you right now. Baez did NOT like Golden

Advertisement
Geo other than Denofrio and maybe Williams what coach on the staff liked or respected Golden,can't imagine too many of them did.

I was talking with him at the game yesterday. YES PlEASE keep Baez. You guys have no **** idea how much he's been holding this **** train together. Class wouldn't look anything like this right now without him. A winning coach will allow guys like Baez and Beard to do
damage.

Tell Beaz to knock off that corny .. Who's next? Tweet. ***** embarrassing

Advertisement
damage.

butch would keep them

Advertisement
Back