Justin Medlock to visit. (COMMITS!!!)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Always remember that Thursday night game vs Klingler and Houston. They **** themselves when our LBs were running with their WRs. They had no idea what to do.
Oh yeah, I was there that night. We put the clamps on that run & shoot ****. I went with one of my oldest friends Tim Kelly(member of the '01 team)and his parents. We were going to Olinda Elementary at the time so we were up waaaay past our bedtime. I don't know what stands out more in my memory, how loud the OB was or how much *** we kicked...

Advertisement
Oh yeah, I was there that night. We put the clamps on that run & shoot ****. I went with one of my oldest friends Tim Kelly(member of the '01 team)and his parents. We were going to Olinda Elementary at the time so we were up waaaay past our bedtime. I don't know what stands out more in my memory, how loud the OB was or how much *** we kicked...
Did you go to Springs with Tim?

Advertisement

Medlock reminds of of a very young Mike Singletary (5' 11")​

Singletary was not especially large for a middle linebacker, he was only 5" 11", but he played the position with an intensity few have matched. He was both a cerebral student of the game and one of the NFL’s most ferocious hitters. For 12 seasons, Singletary held his post and anyone who crossed his path paid the price. He made 10 Pro Bowls and seven All-Pro teams in his Hall of Fame career, and the Associated Press named him Defensive Player of the Year twice. In 1985, as a key part of Buddy Ryan’s legendary 46 defense, Singletary helped bring home the first and only Lombardi Trophy in Bears history. The ’85 Bears are known today as one of the greatest defenses of all time.

Years With Bears: 12
Accolades With Bears
  • 10x Pro Bowls
  • 7x All-Pro Teams
  • Pro Football Hall of Fame, Class of 1998
  • Super Bowl Champion, 1985
  • 1985 Defensive Player of the Year
  • 1988 Defensive Player of the Year

Singletary was not especially large for a middle linebacker, he was only 5" 11", but he played the position with an intensity few have matched. He was both a cerebral student of the game and one of the NFL’s most ferocious hitters. For 12 seasons, Singletary held his post and anyone who crossed his path paid the price. He made 10 Pro Bowls and seven All-Pro teams in his Hall of Fame career, and the Associated Press named him Defensive Player of the Year twice. In 1985, as a key part of Buddy Ryan’s legendary 46 defense, Singletary helped bring home the first and only Lombardi Trophy in Bears history. The ’85 Bears are known today as one of the greatest defenses of all time.

Accolades With Bears
  • 10x Pro Bowls
  • 7x All-Pro Teams
You Dont Say Stand Up GIF

Accolades With Bears
  • 10x Pro Bowls
  • 7x All-Pro Teams
Well **** lol

Love to see it happen

Advertisement
Back