Justin Medlock to visit. (COMMITS!!!)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Word is that he's in touch daily with our coaches. I'm with @canesplaymaker on this one, until one of our LB targets commit, we have to recruit as if they aren't coming. If you want your spot, commit, otherwise we will fill out our team with the understanding that you aren't coming. Can't be left at the alter anymore, especially at LB and CB.

Side note: That kid out of Nebraska, plays TE, he was supposedly committing to OU at their spring game and it never happened. Has to be good news for us. He's got 4 OVs set and one is with us during Jacurri Brown's OV.

1620240507529.png

Advertisement
Word is that he's in touch daily with our coaches. I'm with @canesplaymaker on this one, until one of our LB targets commit, we have to recruit as if they aren't coming. If you want your spot, commit, otherwise we will fill out our team with the understanding that you aren't coming. Can't be left at the alter anymore, especially at LB and CB.

Side note: That kid out of Nebraska, plays TE, he was supposedly committing to OU at their spring game and it never happened. Has to be good news for us. He's got 4 OVs set and one is with us during Jacurri Brown's OV.
That kid from Nebraska is fast fast.

We've got at least 3 tight end targets set for official visits: Helms, Anthony Jones, and RJ Maryland.

Advertisement
Jesse Armstead says hello
People want to pretend that Texas isn’t a top 3 football producing state

we aren’t talking about going to Montana or idaho for a 3star LB....

Some of our best players are OOS kids on our national title teams and on the current team... (JP, bubba, King, brevin,) and now going forward seems like Keyshawn is gonna be that dude at WR... arroyo at TE....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back