Does Culture Flowe from Geography?

He has visited with his brother... you guys do realize some things stay behind the scenes right?

UnsightlyWatchfulBlackandtancoonhound-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement
This is why yall have meltdowns every year, because yall are just glutton for punishment smh.

Get yourselves all worked up over prospects you know **** well we have no shot with regardless of what they say in interviews & yall still fall for it after literally just getting taken for a ride less than 24 hours ago...

Just delusional AF lol
Let me pretend for a lil mf dont ruin this for me. I need to feel like we are elite. I need to feel like we have a chance at everybody. I need to be heartbroken in December only to get my hopes up to be shattered again in February. Hasselwood is still coming goddamit so is Campbell and Devonta Smith and every other 5 star we bring on campus.

This is why yall have meltdowns every year, because yall are just glutton for punishment smh.

Get yourselves all worked up over prospects you know **** well we have no shot with regardless of what they say in interviews & yall still fall for it after literally just getting taken for a ride less than 24 hours ago...

Just delusional AF lol

So you sayi g theres a chance/he comin?

We have Stockholm syndrome.

Lol you guys never learn. the staff has felt good on every recruitment that we lost out on and ended up not even top 3.
You guys never stfu, it's the same thing over and over and over. Just on repeat, but will be the first to ***** when we dont land a player. "Oh we will never be b
That's debatable. You hit a certain part and it's the South. Hence the name of the country group Florida Georgia Line.
LOLOL country pop is not country, it's also where they are from
Not me. Lol.

This kid isn’t coming. The same people who write off SoFla 5* to bags think we have a chance here? TUH.

He will come visit, but when it boils down to it, we don’t land 5* LBs from the other side of the country as irrelevant as we are in comparison to the other contenders. Truth hurts, but keep dreaming.
We don't? DJ William's wasn't rated, I forgot my bad

Advertisement
Haha. I can see the way you see it. Us and national recruits right this second I have my doubts. But I do know this kid loves us. We gotta make **** easy on these kids though if we want them to break that trend. IM NOT SAYING HE COMES HERE. But we do have a **** good shot. Right now that's all we can ask for. If we were doing our job on the field consistently that arguement with national kids would be entirely different with atleast 5 of them that I can think of.

A win vs. Florida would be like injecting steroids into this program. An injection we saw when we beat UCLA in 98. When Jim Kelly beat Penn State. It is desperately needed. Recruits will be paying close attention on August 24.

Just delusional AF lol

Sadly this is the life of a Cane fan. The season usually plays out like this on the field as well. Here's hoping things start changing on August 24th.

Advertisement
If we get 10 wins I think we can get him. He's almost guaranteed to slide in here as a starter.

Was my thinking as well. Flower has to be looking at all the LB’s who have starters minutes are heading out the door after this season giving him front row access to a starting spot as a frosh for 2020, provided h comes here and beats out the competition. But if any team has the playing minutes to be had that’s a legit school on the East Coast, it’s Miami.

You guys never stfu, it's the same thing over and over and over. Just on repeat, but will be the first to ***** when we dont land a player. "Oh we will never be b

Lmao

My dude, bless your heart. You just went back almost 20 years. You proved my point, thank you.

Just delusional AF lol

So u contributing or nah? Lol

Advertisement
A win vs. Florida would be like injecting steroids into this program. An injection we saw when we beat UCLA in 98. When Jim Kelly beat Penn State. It is desperately needed. Recruits will be paying close attention on August 24.
They'll be paying attention but honestly it's a baby step. No kid thinks that much of ufag either. Just another tarnished brand. Just a lil easier to look away from when you got a check behind you.

Believe me I know. I don't listen to modern country because it's pretty much garbage. Miss the 90's country. Was just using it as a geographical reference.

Advertisement
They'll be paying attention but honestly it's a baby step. No kid thinks that much of ufag either. Just another tarnished brand. Just a lil easier to look away from when you got a check behind you.
You’re right but if we beat UF we’re probably looking at a very good season, a high ranking and a lot of hype

Yeah. But you think kids dont do enough research to know how simple our schedule should be? Consistency is the only answer.
I’m sure they do, but it will be enough to get us an excellent recruiting class. If we follow it up with another good year, the ‘21 class will be amazing

Advertisement
Back