Does Culture Flowe from Geography?

Advertisement
I’m way more fatalistic with south Florida kids than I am with OOS kids. The biggest obstacle to landing our local kids isn’t wins or the kids hemselves. It’s the people around the kids. Plenty of kids would come here if it wasn’t for family pressure, coaches handlers mentors, etc.
Not saying it doesn’t exist in other places. But down here man is **** polluted.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m way more fatalistic with south Florida kids than I am with OOS kids. The biggest obstacle to landing our local kids isn’t wins or the kids hemselves. It’s the people around the kids. Plenty of kids would come here if it wasn’t for family pressure, coaches handlers mentors, etc.
Not saying it doesn’t exist in other places. But down here man is **** polluted.
Preach on, brotha!!!! Local kids are too much drama.

Advertisement
This is why yall have meltdowns every year, because yall are just glutton for punishment smh.

Get yourselves all worked up over prospects you know **** well we have no shot with regardless of what they say in interviews & yall still fall for it after literally just getting taken for a ride less than 24 hours ago...

Just delusional AF lol

This is why yall have meltdowns every year, because yall are just glutton for punishment smh.

Get yourselves all worked up over prospects you know **** well we have no shot with regardless of what they say in interviews & yall still fall for it after literally just getting taken for a ride less than 24 hours ago...

Just delusional AF lol
Well, you’re not wrong lol

Advertisement
Back