Does Culture Flowe from Geography?

ajone228

Recruit
Hopefully he’s not trolling Canesport but this was an interview with Flowe. Also Mike Farrel said a team on the east coast(who you wouldn’t expect) is ahead in the Flowe race but he couldn’t name drop.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Believe it when i see it. Why didn't he visit with his brother? And there has been interviews with non miami sites and it was no mention of miami. It was mainly usc, uga, bama, and clemson being talked about for him.

You'll believe what when you see it? That he'll OV here? He will 100000% OV here. Whether he signs or not is a totally different story. But Miami is unquestionably in his top 5. However, it's all about who is in his top 1 on NSD that matters.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Believe it when i see it. Why didn't he visit with his brother? And there has been interviews with non miami sites and it was no mention of miami. It was mainly usc, uga, bama, and clemson being talked about for him.

Wasn't he doing that rivals camp the same weekend or something like that? If he plans to OV here anyway it's not crazy he'd like to camp there since he's going to visit here anyway.

I didn't know he had connections to Miami. Hopefully his brother has good things to say and his relationship with Fields pays dividends. Not holding my breath but maybe a punchers chance.

Advertisement
Wasn't he doing that rivals camp the same weekend or something like that? If he plans to OV here anyway it's not crazy he'd like to camp there since he's going to visit here anyway.

I didn't know he had connections to Miami. Hopefully his brother has good things to say and his relationship with Fields pays dividends. Not holding my breath but maybe a punchers chance.
Good to get his brother and grandfather on campus though

His brother had a lot of good things to say.

Also, Upland, CA is a not a bad place to live. I totally realize money talks and BS walks, so I'm sure this kid will end up at Bama or UGA, but he may not be the absolute mercenary that we're accustomed to dealing with a lot of the SFL kids who don't have a pot to **** in. I'm not sold that this will just be a highest bidder situation.

Yeah... sounds like he's just catering to the fan bases of who ever is interviewing him. He only talks about Miami when asked by Miami sites.

Advertisement
Back