Just Look At This

nystateofmind

C'est la vie
Banned
14.png

Advertisement
Yup. The Patriots draft way smarter than the Dullphins.

Wait, what am I supposed to get out of that?

6 players out of Miami drafted in the first round.

Now, haven't a first round pick since 07 Kenny Phillips.

THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEIR ONLY CONCERN IS SOUTH BEACH, THE NFL COMBINE AND A PAYDAY.....WHEN THEY STOP GRINDIN' FOR "THE U".... THEY GET WHAT THEY GOT..... :rolleyes:

Advertisement
Rumor was, had Kellen gone to the Skins at 5 (as he says he was promised), Detroit had a deal in place with the Pats for New England to move up to 6 and take Sean Taylor ... think NE still did pretty **** good by getting Wilfork

20 teams passed on Big Daddy? New England must have been giddy. And yet Coker could not win another NC? Okay, let's never compare Al to that sorry a... again. Even these boozos could win with those guys.

THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEIR ONLY CONCERN IS SOUTH BEACH, THE NFL COMBINE AND A PAYDAY.....WHEN THEY STOP GRINDIN' FOR "THE U".... THEY GET WHAT THEY GOT..... :rolleyes:

Nothats what happens when u get out recruited, it wasnt about grinding. If ST26 went to fkin Rutgers hed still be right there.

Advertisement
Let's look at the future. Best shot of being our next first rounder?

If Tracy can improve like he did last year I think he might have a shot.

But I'm going to go with Ereck. With the way OTs go off the board he's go the best chance to go in the first and I think it could be a high first.

Duke has the most talent but RBs are going in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. I'm sure there are durability concerns too.

I could see three players possibly going in the 1st round in next years draft draft assuming they stay healthy and continue to improve and have good seasons. Duke, Flowers, and Perryman. Perryman was a borderline 2nd after last season despite playing out of position. Showing he can be a leader and continue to improve, he could be a late 1st. His size is what hurts him. Flowers is one of the best OTs in the country and from looking at the spring reports and videos, he's straight dominating anybody he goes against. Ever since his freshman year, he's stepped on the field and dominated. Really no reason he can't be a top 15 pick if he doesn't get hurt and continues to dominate. Duke is tricky because of the injury and the position he plays. If he can come back and show he's a threat from anywhere on the field, I believe he could be a borderline 1st. Teams love RBs out of the backfield who can catch and Duke despite not having many receptions last year can certainly be a threat for teams. Tracey Howard could possibly be another one if he becomes more consistent. He's definitely one of the top CBs in the country so 4 is certainly possible but I'll say Ereck goes in the 1st, and the other 3 go in the 2nd. Certainly much better than what we've had lately. Some other players who will likely be draft picks - Chickillo(5-6th round), Bush if declares after a good year(3rd-4th), Dorsett(7th-UDFA), Walford(5th), Felicano(5-6th), McDermott(UDFA). Just some best case scenarios for some of those guys. Definitely should be putting more guys in the league next year than we've put the past couple of seasons.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
20 teams passed on Big Daddy? New England must have been giddy. And yet Coker could not win another NC? Okay, let's never compare Al to that sorry a... again. Even these boozos could win with those guys.

umm I highly doubt it. what evidence is there to say that they could?

F.A.G. is like 1-23 vs teams that finish better than 6-6

Advertisement
Back