Just a little something to cheer this lame *** board up. Everybody burned out?

I thought it was booty pics......

Ohhhh yeah! *** an you shall receive!
tumblr_pb4cjn6IJg1w2r28xo1_250.gifv

I am talking *** so big you can see it from the front! Now this is something I can cheer for!
tumblr_pb4cjn6IJg1w2r28xo3_250.gifv

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
I have to agree here on this , I just want hard hitting focused aggressive play .

If anyone can’t or won’t get them off the field at practice or call a TV time out and get him of the field of battle.

Does this make any sense?

Forget BAMA game that is a sump cost game to teach us how we once played and can get it back to that level with passionate hard hitting players.

We can do this but will take a few years in recruiting these type of players.

Jimmy Johnson always wanted to see how his recruits LOSE yes LOSE before approaching them in person.

Do they DROOP shoulders
Point fingers and ridicule players

Or

LEAD

We need to share conversation with proven winning coaches and take notes.

Filthy PRIDE usually prevents this .

We need to sacrifice PRIDE to win and embrace PASSION

GOCANES
Sunk cost, homie. Not sump.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LCE,

Son, sitcho young *** down! Let Uncle Tet school you right. I’m a 5-ring fan and I love the turnover chain. The only reason I’m not crazy about the rings … they’re too small — they should look like oversized Boxing gloves; they should cover the whole fist! So watch your mouth about all that Old talk!

Now, help your uncle Tet outta this chair! you know my knees is bad … and this hip, well it ain’t been the same since … and did I ever tell you about …

Advertisement
I agree. The TO chain is dope. That was evident when everyone in the country tried to copy us afterwards. The TD rings are corny

Advertisement
Ohhhh yeah! *** an you shall receive!
tumblr_pb4cjn6IJg1w2r28xo1_250.gifv

I am talking *** so big you can see it from the front! Now this is something I can cheer for!
tumblr_pb4cjn6IJg1w2r28xo3_250.gifv

Go Canes
This chick sums up my the Canes perfectly, thinking we are all that because we can dance, but the outside world is laughing at us because we are fat, slow and haven’t looked in the mirror in years.

Advertisement
Back