Blake McClain
Bo Ellis
Alvonte Bell
Simeon Thomas
Wendall Dunn
Devin Washington

Last edited:
Advertisement
Didn't we have one like 2 weeks ago? It must of not gone well because I don't remember hearing anything about it.

It's going to be a short list of attendees I'm sure. FSU has a Junior Day this weekend as well that most of the top talent is attending.

Bain is looking more and more like a legit flip. I know it's early and PJ Williams is fresh on the brain but that kid is a big Miami fan and it's obvious we have a good shot. Wonder if he takes in one, or both Junior events this weekend if the schedule is accurate?

We had our big one already and got 3 of our commitments, had a smaller one the day of the UNC game, and this one Sunday is another small one. No big deal. We're good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That one we had during the UNC BBall game, I don't think that was a junior day as much as it was an open house, meet and greet type deal.

Last edited:
Advertisement
That one we had during the UNC BBall game, I don't think that was a junior day as much as it was an open house, meet and greet type deal.

Shannon days schedule:

Signing Day
Spring Game
Flying around in the summer

I am just happy to have a coach that needs a secretary.

Advertisement
Didn't we have one like 2 weeks ago? It must of not gone well because I don't remember hearing anything about it.

I would suspect just the opposite. Bad news travels fast, good news doesn't get reported.

My guess is it went very well.

Advertisement
Back