Junior Day Solidifies Rudolph's Commitment

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
2014 ATH Travis Rudolph is one of Miami's two commitments for the 2014 class, but there have been some rumors recently that stated he wasn't fully committed. After today, Rudolph feels a lot better about his choice.

"I felt that Miami is always the place for me because I was still committed, but today really boosted them."

What was his favorite part of the day?

"My favorite part of the day was just talking to the players and then with the coaches in the meeting room. I learned about the practice schedule, which I didn't know about before."

Rudolph is very close to Dwyer receiver Johnnie Dixon who was also in attendance. Rudolph said he even tried getting Dixon to commit to the 'Canes today.

"It's his decision, but I definitely mentioned it a couple times."

Rudolph had a breakout season on the field last year, but feels like there is still ways he can improve.

"I felt I did well because I improved on my catching and speed. I feel like there's always room for improvement, though."

Asked if there were any other schools he is considering, Rudolph said, "not at the moment."

Advertisement
Rudolph is very close to Dwyer receiver Johnnie Dixon who was also in attendance. Rudolph said he even tried getting Dixon to commit to the 'Canes today.

That's that **** I do like.

I just hope people don't freak out when dude decides in November/December to take his visits lol

head nod.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE

Advertisement

103.gif

That's that **** I do like.

BANG BANG

SOMEONE SAID HE 70% COMMITTED? A SNEAK DISSA THAT'S THE **** I DONT LIKE!

Whut?

Chief Keef lol Pete knows bout that

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back