JUCO stars Lewis and George officially visit UM

View as article

Nash Williams

Freshman
On Tuesday (June 24), Hutchinson Community College defensive end Marquavius Lewis and outside linebacker Claude George took their official visits to Miami. Both of these standouts have offers and are looking for a new place to call home.

I spoke with George very briefly after and asked what he thought about Miami and where they stand.

George who stands in at 6-foot-2, 230-pounds says Miami, UCLA and Washington make up his top three.

"I just want a school fits me best and that where I feel like I am at home," said George.

What are the possibilities that George and Lewis play together on the Division I level?

"We have talked about it definitely. So it's a possibility," George added.

What stuck out for George on his official visit?

"Everything. I really fell in love. I fell in love with the city, the coaches, the facilities. Everything was truly great," George said.

**George plans to play the 2014 season at Hutchinson Community College and then be at the Division I university of his choosing for the spring semester.

** For those who don't follow JUCO recruiting heavily, Marquavius Lewis is ranked as the number 2 JUCO player in the country in the class of 2015 in the 247 Composite rankings. In the same set of rankings, Claude George is ranked number 28.

In the picture below, Lewis is on the left and George is on the right.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 51
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sounds good with George.

Lewis is the better talent, but George is nice, too. Come on down together, gents. ****, bring Ledbetter and let's make this a party.

Sounds like we made a great impression in the kid. Really hope we can get him and hopefully get Lewis and Ledbetter in the process. Call me a dreamer! Go canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
If George is 230 then I think Lewis looks at least 270. I think he's got at least forty pounds on him.

Advertisement
George is ranked 92 in the 247 JUCO composite rankings. did he really fall 64 spots? he is ranked 36 in 247 own rankings. just wondering what the **** he could do to fall so far

Advertisement
Back