JT4

Advertisement
**** shame there was a penalty. Seems like there's a holding or block in the back penalty on **** near every return at any level.

Hope he loads up on the gatorade from now on.
Drinks as much fluids as he can because we all want to see him play as much as possible.

Last edited:
The punt return looked like an upgrade to his jet sweep... we didn’t see this JT4 last year even though we “knew” he was capable.

I’m actually glad he went out yesterday (and that Richards is still unavailable) because it gave us an opportunity to see what Harley could do.
Happy for Harley, now I want To get pope and Hightower more involved and targets. They are playing snaps but need some targets

Advertisement
Happy for Harley, now I want To get pope and Hightower more involved and targets. They are playing snaps but need some targets

Tell you one thing about all these guys they can and do block, Hightower in particular.

It looked like they were trying to get the ball in popes hands. Nkosi forced it to him in the endzone and they also ran the sweep.

I do find it odd that he was dealing with dehydration issues so early in the game. It’s rare that you see that in the first quarter.
Maybe he was sick and played anyway.

Advertisement
Thank you, because even HOW he moves is different; it’s like a whole other player. Even at the end of the flagged punt return he pulled away when people always seem to catch up to him.

Separately, I hope Langham and Cager watched Harley on “how to play bigger than you are”.
Correct me if I'm wrong but why is everyone still on Cager? I don't think he's dropped one pass this year and had 2 more TDs yesterday. He's on pace for 12 TDs this year. What else do people want from him? He's never going to be 82 or 4, but he makes catches and leads the team in TDs

Advertisement
Ezzard looked good for a bit and Pope…looked less than I thought, but the learning is good for him. Mallory looked off and Njoku had a tough 50/50 ball but he still should have brought it down.

Miami is getting better and better each week in a way that takes advantage of the weak schedule and may be complete by ACCCG.
That throw couldn’t have been more perfect, should have came down with it but it also should’ve been a fat PI

Thank you, because even HOW he moves is different; it’s like a whole other player. Even at the end of the flagged punt return he pulled away when people always seem to catch up to him.

Separately, I hope Langham and Cager watched Harley on “how to play bigger than you are”.

I'm not going to get overly critical of Cager. He seems to have gotten better year after year.

But yeah, it was refreshing to see Harley shine. That kid has dog in him.

Advertisement
Correct me if I'm wrong but why is everyone still on Cager? I don't think he's dropped one pass this year and had 2 more TDs yesterday. He's on pace for 12 TDs this year. What else do people want from him? He's never going to be 82 or 4, but he makes catches and leads the team in TDs

People always ****ting on Cager. It’s unnecessary slander because he’s not super explosive. Know what he is? Productive. He has 33 receptions in his career and 8(!) have gone for TDs. He has more TDS than AR does. When you’re catching 25% of your targets for scores you’re doing just fine by me

His biggest improvement this year is his mentality! Hes blocking better and going for it all the time. No more freshman errors

Advertisement
Back