Josh Garnett like Miami offer

USNAVYCANE

All American
Maude
Josh Garnett like Miami offer
With offers from nearly every top program in the nation, there was still one school offensive lineman Joshua Garnett (Puyallup, Wash./Puyallup) was hoping to hear from. On Tuesday, the Miami Hurricanes came calling and offered the talented lineman.

Garnett, a four-star prospect who is No. 44 in the ESPNU 150, cut his list to a final 11 back in June and is close to making another cut very shortly.

"I'm going to cut it down to five real soon," Garnett said. "Miami is a school I've always liked and always followed as a kid. I basically grew up rooting for them and they're definitely going to make my final list. I'll take an official visit there for sure and I can't wait to check them out."

With Miami locked in for one visit, that leaves four spots open. Garnett said he feels good about two of those spots and will visit two other possible finalists this week.

"Cal and Washington are definitely in there,' Garnett said. "I'm still trying to sort the rest out but I'm taking a visit to USC and UCLA this week. After I check those two out, I should be about ready to get down to five. Then I'll do my official visits in the fall and hopefully be ready to make my final decision sometime in January or closer to signing day."

The other schools who made Garnett's final 11 were Auburn, Michigan, Nebraska, Notre Dame,

Advertisement
Starting to think we end up landing him. He's got some sort of infatuation for Miami and its really showing. He's a **** of an OL prospect but we'll see. West Coast kids are always tough to pull.

At first it seemed like a free trip all the way but the more I hear from him, the more I think we have a shot

Hopefully we can land him, seems like a real good prospect and would be a nice addition to the O-line with Flowers.

Advertisement
Lol OK I just watched his film obviously he's playing inferior competition.

He got a pancake block everytime which is literally impossible lol but.
at least he's dominating bad competition like a great player should.

Advertisement
Back