Jordan Sherit

gvillecane

Recruit
He has attended both Ole Miss and Oklahoma's camps and has not gotten an offer from either one. HAs he attended one of ours camps yet? Anyone know if the staff has seen him in person?

Advertisement
i can see Oklahoma holding off...but OLE MISS sucks....maybe he didnt perform as good as he should...and he is is a bit undersized...im guessing hes like a 6'2 220 kid right now.

I've said before I'm not a big fan of him, but the staff for some reason is in love with him. So obviously I think he's going be in this class.

Advertisement
Buddy of mine coaches at hillsborough and he keeps me updated on his offers as they come in. Said he got OU a few weeks ago and recently picked up ND and Stanford. Also said UF told him to go to their junior day to get an offer where they picked up all those commitments and they didn't offer but told him to come to their summer camp to earn an offer. He felt like he was being jerked around and brushed them off. He's in an IB program and has a sterling gpa too.

Buddy of mine coaches at hillsborough and he keeps me updated on his offers as they come in. Said he got OU a few weeks ago and recently picked up ND and Stanford. Also said UF told him to go to their junior day to get an offer where they picked up all those commitments and they didn't offer but told him to come to their summer camp to earn an offer. He felt like he was being jerked around and brushed them off. He's in an IB program and has a sterling gpa too.[/QU

Sherit is pretty much a silent to UM and most schools know he's Miami too lose so they won't persue him as hard as others on their board. Sherit is a hard worker, great kid, and a combine warrior some schools might think he is a little overrated. He's not on Chickillo's level but he is still a very good weak side DE. Should be about 6'2 245-248 as a freshman about the same size as Vernon his freshman year, but not the talent of Vernon. Solid 4 star prospect.

Advertisement
He has attended both Ole Miss and Oklahoma's camps and has not gotten an offer from either one. HAs he attended one of ours camps yet? Anyone know if the staff has seen him in person?

It looks like he actually got the OU offer.

"same size as Vernon his freshman year, but not the talent of Vernon" LOL, im still waiting on Vernon's talent to surface.. oh wait.

I think he probably meant not the same level of athlete, which is probably fair because Vernon is a rare athlete. Sherit might be a better football player though.

"same size as Vernon his freshman year, but not the talent of Vernon" LOL, im still waiting on Vernon's talent to surface.. oh wait.

Say what you want about Vernon but the kid did have 6.5 sacks his soph year and was 2nd team All-ACC. I guarentee you he would of equaled that or got at least 8 sacks this year if the kid wasn't suspended the first 6 games. He made a poor choice but if you think Vernon didn't have talent then your obviously hating because the kid left Miami early. I do have to admit if Vernon would have came back for his sr. year and 2nd season with Golden and another off season of tough training he would have been a mid 2nd round pick in next year draft, instead of a mid 5th round guy this year.

Advertisement

Say what you want about Vernon but the kid did have 6.5 sacks his soph year and was 2nd team All-ACC. I guarentee you he would of equaled that or got at least 8 sacks this year if the kid wasn't suspended the first 6 games. He made a poor choice but if you think Vernon didn't have talent then your obviously hating because the kid left Miami early. I do have to admit if Vernon would have came back for his sr. year and 2nd season with Golden and another off season of tough training he would have been a mid 2nd round pick in next year draft, instead of a mid 5th round guy this year.

I liked Vernon early on, but a kid with so much talent would not even have a presence during games at times. Top level players don't do that. I really hope this kid can play, the staff likes him and at this moment that is good enough for me.

Advertisement
Back