2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend I though May would be the month. I am done guessing when these kids are going public lol as I've not been at all accurate when it comes down to the official announcements.
You think it's the coaches telling the players to hold off or the players deciding to stay as silents for longer? Maybe they're enjoying some of the $$$ to visit other schools or make social media posts and want to make the most of that before committing?

Advertisement
You think it's the coaches telling the players to hold off or the players deciding to stay as silents for longer? Maybe they're enjoying some of the $$$ to visit other schools or make social media posts and want to make the most of that before committing?

I know a few that are enjoying the proce$$ but there were a couple that have delayed their announcements for other reasons so I stopped the bat signal imminent announcement reactions.

That's a certainty but there have been a few others that weren't NIL related and one in particular a real dumb reason IMO.

Imagine it’s pretty 😜 behind the scenes. Appreciate you posting what you can here. Understand it’s a tightrope.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seem like he road the bench at img for the past 2 years.
Hungry Lets Eat GIF

4life

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back