2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Would it shock you if we landed both of these guys at this point? I could see it happening.

I don’t think anything is impossible at this point. If Wayne jumped on board along with Bryant it just shows even more that top talent is coming to Miami. Miami can’t **** the bed though during the season. Mario needs to win the coastal and the class will likely hold firm

Advertisement
Like @Liberty City El frame of mind, I’m down with being national. If the south Florida kids don’t want to come to the U, we will go get the #2 player at the position in the COUNTRY. Get on or get left. Let’s get the best players regardless of area code
This message is for EVERYONE on this board. Hear me clearly, we have never got all the SOFL talent to stay home. Human beings have dislikes or a negative attitude against the Good Guys. The two that still erks me is Derrick Thomas and Marvin Jones. Feel free to add yours, FROM BACK IN THE DAY

Advertisement
This message is for EVERYONE on this board. Hear me clearly, we have never got all the SOFL talent to stay home. Human beings have dislikes or a negative attitude against the Good Guys. The two that still erks me is Derrick Thomas and Marvin Jones. Feel free to add yours, FROM BACK IN THE DAY
Patrick Johnson aka Patrick Peterson

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back