2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
There's a reason UGA offered him a 7 figure bag. Dude has been lasered at 4.39 when he weighed 207. He's a little heavier right now but that's his playing weight.
Oh My God Omg GIF by Bounce

Advertisement
Advertisement
DM me and I'll send you a video of a private workout I did with him Tovani and Aaron Butler and you will change your mind.

There's a reason UGA offered him a 7 figure bag. Dude has been lasered at 4.39 when he weighed 207. He's a little heavier right now but that's his playing weight.

We'll have to take your word cause this kids tape is impossible to find. He put up freshman HL on his hudl but it **** near impossible to project where he is now.

Is he a box safety? Can he cover? His offer list is **** impressive so he's no slouch. Can you tell us what makes him special, other than track times?

UGA fans are so adamant they have this kid in the bag, is this a kid that will tell staffs what they want to hear?

We'll have to take your word cause this kids tape is impossible to find. He put up freshman HL on his hudl but it **** near impossible to project where he is now.

Is he a box safety? Can he cover? His offer list is **** impressive so he's no slouch. Can you tell us what makes him special, other than track times?

Strong, violent run stopping safety with a high I.Q. and never takes a play off. He was raised right and a respectful intelligent kid on and off the field. Quiet leader and consummate teammate who you can count on day in and day out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back