Jenkins excited for Hester commitment

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Miami defensive tackle commitment Courtel Jenkins took his official visit to Coral Gables over the weekend. It was his second trip to Miami after he visited over the summer for a camp.

“I spent a lot of time with the players and had a good time. We went out bowling, out to eat, and just enjoyed the night. I had a good time with the coaches and watching the practice too. I got a chance to really see the city itself. I’m glad I got to be with the players one-on-one,” said Jenkins.

Jenkins was looking forward to seeing the new facilities at Miami and was not disappointed.

“The facilities were very nice, they just got finished building it. The new study hall and computer room and stuff like that was really nice.”
The 305-pound lineman was able to take in practice over the weekend.

“It was very fast-paced and there was a lot of competition on the field. They were competing and getting each other better.”

A close friend and former teammate of Jenkins committed to the Canes over the weekend when Kiy Hester officially pulled the trigger.

“It feels good to have somebody else come along with me. I really knew about it since he was sitting inside of the hotel with me and he was talking and found out that one safety had already committed and I said ‘Yo you already know you’re about to come and he said ‘Yeah, I’m about to call my mom and tell her I’m going to do it.’ Once he got off the plane, he was sold with the weather and coaches and everything like that.”

Advertisement
467.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Peter Ariz; “It feels good to have somebody else come along with me. I really knew about it since he was sitting inside of the hotel with me and he was talking and found out that one safety had already committed and I said ‘Yo you already know you’re about to come and he said ‘Yeah said:
I dare someone else to say weather is not a factor

Advertisement
Jackson and Dixon and I'm gonna make it rain! Hester come on down next month and send yo boys video of you on South Beach with a couple sunbathing latin cinnamon sticks.

Advertisement
Thanks for the response to my request Pete. Jenkins just seems like a good dude right in the middle of the Jersey mix. We got us a couple good ones en route fellas.

:stormwarning:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back