2023 DE Jayden Wayne (Commits to the Canes!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the Bama 247 fans, Miami is an "NIL school". Translated: a school that offers NIL up front. According to them, Bama and OSU don't do that.........

this conversation started over David Hicks Top 7 post.....

**** Bama & OSU we just stuffed both of them in the locker earlier for Riley Williams. They both gone have to square up with Mario & staff, playing field ain’t as lopsided as it once was.

Advertisement
According to the Bama 247 fans, Miami is an "NIL school". Translated: a school that offers NIL up front. According to them, Bama and OSU don't do that.........

this conversation started over David Hicks Top 7 post.....

Wow

We have the ultimate bag school complaining about the NIL? Did they forget that every **** Bama player gets a Dodge Challenger as soon as the ink dries?

A lot of y’all were questioning if Cristobal could recruit here like he did in Oregon lmao. I did not forget.

Ppl were questioning Cristobal and his recruiting? I don’t think I ever saw anyone do that but I was off the board for awhile. I troll ppl about him and his o-line recruiting so far but I think everyone in the country knows dude is an elite recruiter.

Advertisement
Ppl were questioning Cristobal and his recruiting? I don’t think I ever saw anyone do that but I was off the board for awhile. I troll ppl about him and his o-line recruiting so far but I think everyone in the country knows dude is an elite recruiter.
Not questioning his recruiting overall but questioning his ability to recruit without Nike bags. But this was a few months before NIL became a major thing.

Advertisement
His recruiting classes were in the 20’s most years. He’s scheme was just ahead of defenses back then , after they caught up he fizzled out. His success was scheme not having more talent.
Agree with all of that. I’m just poking fun at him being dumb enough to write a street runner a personal check in his own name.

Advertisement
Advertisement
dolphin hump GIF by ViralHog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back