Jatavis Brown is a Randy Shannon special

5Ringz

Thunderdome
This is the type of LBer we would be coveting had Randy still been here. Great motor, great vision, great competition..............all 185 pounds of him. SMH. Kid's only offers are from Marshall and GA Southern but best believe Randy wouldve picked this kid up in a hurry. Kid is good dont get me wrong. But he's good at the highschool level and wouldnt survive in college even if he put on 20 pounds.

What a relief man. Thank goodness for the Red Dragon we have as a Coach

Advertisement
This is the type of LBer we would be coveting had Randy still been here. Great motor, great vision, great competition..............all 185 pounds of him. SMH. Kid's only offers are from Marshall and GA Southern but best believe Randy wouldve picked this kid up in a hurry. Kid is good dont get me wrong. But he's good at the highschool level and wouldnt survive in college even if he put on 20 pounds.

What a relief man. Thank goodness for the Red Dragon we have as a Coach

This kid can flat out play. Spence was 190 pounds when he stepped on campus and just measured up at 228 pounds. If Miami had the luxury to take a chance on a kid and redshirt him, then this is a kid you take a serious look at. My understanding is this kid doesn't have the academic standing to get into school. Miami needs kids who can contribute immediately at least on special teams.

Can he fly around?

hmmm...good question. Can he open doors for girls and does he take his hat off inside?? And is he polite? And does he care about maybe ever winning a freaking bowl game???

Man...i don't miss Radio running things.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back