Jaquan Johnson's 2013 highlights

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Premium
[video=youtube;rGUyfnQ4V2w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rGUyfnQ4V2w[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
**** measurables……don't care how tall he is, what he weights, how fast he is….this kid is one bad *** Football Player!!!!

Advertisement
kinda kid that would be the leader of the class. Gotta get him early so he can recruit for us!

Advertisement
I've honestly never seen a kid be a leader like him since his freshman year. It's almost story-book like.

all i know is we better get this guy all i hear is that he really is the next sean taylor. where ever he goes most of the elite guys in miami will follow( irvin, ridley, burgess-becker etc...) they all want to play together. hes a great team leader

lil buddy said," Them people scared of us man, The biggest n***a over there he ain't warming up." HAHAHA

Advertisement
Prime time johnson is legit.... How many strips did he have ,, good lawd.. I thought i was watching Ed Reed stripping Walters in the BC game..

Advertisement
People dont understand dudes usually start from the bottom and rise to the top, dude has been a top player in dade since he was in 9th grade, kind of a big deal

People dont understand dudes usually start from the bottom and rise to the top, dude has been a top player in dade since he was in 9th grade, kind of a big deal

Let's take this further.... He was a big deal at Richmond Giants optimist... Fr and Soph 1 st team all Dade... Beast mode..

i was sold in the first 20 seconds

when i see a kid like that, only a junior, commanding the attention of his teammates like that? that's a leader. a winner. WANT!!

Let's take this further.... He was a big deal at Richmond Giants optimist... Fr and Soph 1 st team all Dade... Beast mode..

My concern is that players like Juquan, that like to attack, will be weary of coming here because of the style of defense we play. All those plays he was making in his highlight videos is exactly the opposite of what he would be doing here.

Advertisement
Back