Jaquan Johnson

Tito Benach

Staff Writer
Premium
was previously injured and many felt that he was going to be done for the year, but he is back and he scored a TD last friday as his team lost to Coral Reef. It's good to see him back because many were concerned it was going to affect him dramatically.

Advertisement
was previously injured and many felt that he was going to be done for the year, but he is back and he scored a TD last friday as his team lost to Coral Reef. It's good to see him back because many were concerned it was going to affect him dramatically.

It's good to see him back but trust me he is not the same player right now. He is not moving like the ol Quan which I hope is just rust. Some have said he rushed back.

It's good to see him back but trust me he is not the same player right now. He is not moving like the ol Quan which I hope is just rust. Some have said he rushed back.

Wouldn't doubt it, it's gonna take him some time to get his footing back

in addition to the TD pass he caught he played a primarily at Safety and had some big hits including one that caused a fumble. It might be premature but it seems like he's done at RB.

in addition to the TD pass he caught he played a primarily at Safety and had some big hits including one that caused a fumble. It might be premature but it seems like he's done at RB.

I don't think he wants to take a chance of getting hit in the back. Still one of my favorite kids who just loves to play the game.

Advertisement

Wouldn't doubt it, it's gonna take him some time to get his footing back

Without a doubt, Tito. Without a doubt.

have you spoke with him recently?

-Have 15 scholarship offers right now. Alabama, LSU, Miami, South Carolina, Florida State, and Florida are some of the schools that offered.
-Miami leads and leads big. There is no No.2 right now.
-Family have Canes season tickets, seen them play a lot.
-Visited Miami over the summer. Was at the Florida game.
-Like the fact that UM is close to home. Feels good when he's there. Really like UM

SOURCE: http://miami.scout.com/2/1331775.html

Advertisement
-Have 15 scholarship offers right now. Alabama, LSU, Miami, South Carolina, Florida State, and Florida are some of the schools that offered.
-Like the fact that UM is close to home. Feels good when he's there. Really like UM

SOURCE: http://miami.scout.com/2/1331775.html[/QUOTE

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Safety prospect all the way? That's all I've seen on the boards but have also heard he is just a dynamic athlete. Thoughts? If we can get him and Kendrell McFadden for safety next cycle :eekeyes:

Advertisement

SOURCE: http://miami.scout.com/2/1331775.html

Holy **** fantastic news for once I don't have to read about sofl recruits sucking U***s **** and growing up FSU fans, just about why they love miami, step right up young man

Advertisement
****** sweet! 2015 is a long way from now, but I thought for sure he had someone ahead of us t this time. Reel 'me in coach!

Does everybody realize that if this season goes as we think it will that we can have top 3 classes in the nation for 2 straight years and own the state of Florida again? Golden and the boys are getting close!!!

Advertisement
Back