• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Off-Topic January 6 committee

ithacane

Original Grassy Gangster
Premium
What happened to all the violence that the US intel (maybe the same 51 that said Hunter’s laptop was Russian disinformation… u know, that conspiracy theory) and FBI had on Q being more violent after Jan 6? How come this special March 4 date there wasn’t some attack?

Weird… almost conspiracy like even

ithacane

Original Grassy Gangster
Premium
You figure after taking that many L’s on lies coming from the same source people would start to get a little suspicious.
MSM ignores the story after they are wrong or doubles down and they are like sponge zombies and eat it up

Many MSM peeps probably actually think that u can’t get Covid once u sit down to eat at a restaurant… but once u stand up, that $hit goes viral! People actually ate that $hit up and would argue with people that didn’t obey that stupidity

ithacane

Original Grassy Gangster
Premium

JeddTheFisch

Fischin'
Maude
You know how I and everyone of you know they don’t have anything? They haven’t arrested Trump. It’s comical to believe they have real evidence of a crime, and haven’t acted on it. 6 years in the making and they “have him” but he’s not behind bars yet? Lol ok.

He’ll be arrested though. They have no choice. They crossed an uncrossable line. And if they don’t, the left might burn everything down. Will it hold up? 99% chance it won’t. But that’s not the goal. This is nothing but making a point to anyone else that wants to go up against the machine.
Yes.

Roncaneefc

KAGS.
People read WAAAY too much into things. Now the MSM believes Trump is a Q person cause of a picture with a lapel and saying and a song that sounds similar to a Q song

It’s just MSM trying to keep the gaslighting and the boogie man theme going.

Who cares if he does that shiz? Sure they aren’t roll models, but just because Q has a lot of peeps that are conspiracy theorists … I bet that most Q people are mostly non violent peeps with crazy conspiracy theories (like associating numbers with events and dates and 9/11 hoax, jfk type shiz).

I still need to do my deep dive on Q (for my man CIB) and I’m sure they’ve been associated with some violence… but like I said, if they are mostly non violent and just crazy conspiracy guys… what’s the big deal?

MSM got y’all shook!
Don't do a deep dive into Q. It's a dark place.

ithacane

Original Grassy Gangster
Premium
Don't do a deep dive into Q. It's a dark place.
Really… how far have u dug?

I ain’t going on no 4chan, but I googled their violence and I’m not seeing anything that comes close to what Antifa has done. Antifa likes to dress up like the KKK. Now, I get it… the KKK was a Democrat thing, but give it up already u sic fuks

ithacane

Original Grassy Gangster
Premium
Check out this ASU discussion on Q and try to stay awake. I’m trying to make it through (about 20 mins in) so I can find out why Q is so scary and threatening… cause the internet docs aren’t helping…

305to954

All American
From the AP: "On Tuesday, using his Truth Social platform, the Republican ex-President re-posted an image of himself wearing a Q lapel pin overlaid with the words “The Storm is Coming.” In QAnon lore, the “storm” refers to Trump’s final victory, when supposedly he will regain power and his opponents will be tried, and potentially executed, on live television." Sounds to me like Trump, at a minimum, welcomes Q support.

A lot of peeps who are conspiracy theorists??? I haven't heard of any subscribers to that movement who aren't deep into conspiracies (plural), have you? I mean, if you're not around the bend on conspiracies why would you ever be associated with Q?

Conspiracies are Q's reason to exist. Except they don't really consider them "conspiracies," do they? To them, they believe it is the truth. Whether it's still Obama's citizenship, the Twin Towers on 9-11, the 2006 election, Pizzagate, etc.
Bingo..and who was pushing this before he even ran..Trump knows what he does..Imo he just uses thes ppl for support and votes

ithacane

Original Grassy Gangster
Premium
Bingo..and who was pushing this before he even ran..Trump knows what he does..Imo he just uses thes ppl for support and votes
Trump likes to scare people with the letter Q!

U can’t spell a word starting with Q… without following it with the U

Scary $hit man!

PanteraCanes

Sophomore
You don’t think America benefits from Its alliance with nato alliances??
At least MC Hammer’s hangers on pumped him up. Ours calls us war mongers and other insults. I guess if getting degraded by others is your kink then you could get something out of this.

305to954

All American
At least MC Hammer’s hangers on pumped him up. Ours calls us war mongers and other insults. I guess if getting degraded by others is your kink then you could get something out of this.
Tf are you even talking about rn..can you name the members of NATO?..and exactly which war are you talking about..this answer should be a good one

I've heard kids say bad things about their parents, wives and husbands about their spouse and family members about each other. For all the good about America, it's people like you who think nobody has a right, other than you, to express their feelings about America. Why do ya'll people think the only problems or points are the ones ya'll believe there are?

Salt

"Assigned species at birth"
NATO makes energy deals?

Trump was right about energy deals between NATO members and Russia. They are sovereign countries and make their own decisions. They will have to deal with the consequences of those decisions.

Point is why are we financially holding up NATO while NATO countries are making energy deals with Russia? So when he started embarrassing them they started to pony up. But he was right about what would happen and seeing it play out now.

Salt

Nobody voted for Biden silly… they voted against Trump

They can’t defend his policies cause they haven’t done anything except hurt the economy, weaken the border and increase crime

I understand. If they can’t let their feelings get out of the way sit your @ss home. That isn’t how you should vote responsibly.

Salt

Hilary should've been held accountable. That said, what she had - compared to the SCI material Trump had - is apples and oranges to the greatest degree.

Believe me, I don't "get fooled by the obfuscation" on matters like this. I lived it daily in the IC for almost 40 years.

I guess we will never know since she destroyed evidence.