• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Off-Topic January 6 committee

hotshot

Sophomore
No one gives 2 fuks about Alex Jones... but why we discussing him here?
I think Jones still has support in the MAGA world, driven now by supporters thinking he has been unlawfully "silenced." And, now that Trump has "come out" as a Q supporter himself, Alex may play an even larger role.

During the 2016 Trump campaign, Roger Stone (a Trump favorite and Jones' bestie) arranged for Trump to be a guest on InfoWars, Jones' podcast. “I will not let you down,” Trump promised Jones. While Trump likely would be too embarassed to appear on his Podcast again, I suspect he appreciates Jones' and his listeners' support.

hotshot

Sophomore
I guess we’ll see what the fall out is. But again what is classified or deemed “sensitive” to national security falls under jurisdiction of the executive branch.
True, but that that does NOT mean a POTUS can legally do what he wants to with sensitive classified material.

paksat

Junior
Cause people are stoopid.

Price of everything is doubled
Inflation expansion act
Proxy war with Russia with Europe about to freeze to death
China relations abysmal to say the least
Middle east relations a joke

By every possible tangent this country is going down hill, that's why the country votes for him. His son Eric was right when he said, "Democrats would rather see America burn to the ground then see my father succeed."

mr.h

I hate F$U and ND
Price of everything is doubled
Inflation expansion act
Proxy war with Russia with Europe about to freeze to death
China relations abysmal to say the least
Middle east relations a joke

By every possible tangent this country is going down hill, that's why the country votes for him. His son Eric was right when he said, "Democrats would rather see America burn to the ground then see my father succeed."
Sorry to burst your bubble, but with interest rates being artificially low and because of covid, the world’s supply chains are down. Would you rather see Russia taking over all of Eastern Europe, because that would of become a real war. Trump was strong with China and Biden as well. We are stopping them from getting parts that would strengthen their military. Biden told them that we will defend Taiwan, which has semi-conductors that they want. The Middle East is better off without Russia in Syria, as they need those troops and weapons for Ukraine.
Please tell us the solutions that you would implement to make this all go away.

paksat

Junior
Sorry to burst your bubble, but with interest rates being artificially low and because of covid, the world’s supply chains are down. Would you rather see Russia taking over all of Eastern Europe, because that would of become a real war. Trump was strong with China and Biden as well. We are stopping them from getting parts that would strengthen their military. Biden told them that we will defend Taiwan, which has semi-conductors that they want. The Middle East is better off without Russia in Syria, as they need those troops and weapons for Ukraine.

Didn't read, just taking the democrat way of doing things:

**** Biden
**** democrats

CaneinBroward

Recruit
For the same reason Dems keep throwing money at them in the primaries. That belies the claim that they're dangerous.
Yes, and a very stupid ploy by the Dems.

At the same time, the R party is totally controlled by Trump right now. If anyone dares to get out of step, they are done.

Salt

"Assigned species at birth"
True, but that that does NOT mean a POTUS can legally do what he wants to with sensitive classified material.

I think the issue right now is defining what is legal. Of course he can't share with our adversaries. That I guess would fall under the espionage act. Don't get fooled by the obfuscation that's going on and the legal questioning all of sudden surrounding this situation which has an ulterior motive. If they find something he did wrong I don't have a problem holding our leaders accountable. But then go after Hillary too who also had classified material on an unsecure server and destroyed evidence under subpoena. This is what is p1ssing a lot of us off. The double standards.

ithacane

Original Grassy Gangster
Premium
I think Jones still has support in the MAGA world, driven now by supporters thinking he has been unlawfully "silenced." And, now that Trump has "come out" as a Q supporter himself, Alex may play an even larger role.

During the 2016 Trump campaign, Roger Stone (a Trump favorite and Jones' bestie) arranged for Trump to be a guest on InfoWars, Jones' podcast. “I will not let you down,” Trump promised Jones. While Trump likely would be too embarassed to appear on his Podcast again, I suspect he appreciates Jones' and his listeners' support.
People read WAAAY too much into things. Now the MSM believes Trump is a Q person cause of a picture with a lapel and saying and a song that sounds similar to a Q song

It’s just MSM trying to keep the gaslighting and the boogie man theme going.

Who cares if he does that shiz? Sure they aren’t roll models, but just because Q has a lot of peeps that are conspiracy theorists … I bet that most Q people are mostly non violent peeps with crazy conspiracy theories (like associating numbers with events and dates and 9/11 hoax, jfk type shiz).

I still need to do my deep dive on Q (for my man CIB) and I’m sure they’ve been associated with some violence… but like I said, if they are mostly non violent and just crazy conspiracy guys… what’s the big deal?

MSM got y’all shook!

ithacane

Original Grassy Gangster
Premium
The same ol liberal narrative… it’s someone else’s fault, not our $hitty policies! Putin, Covid, Trump etc.

No answers just blame

I’ve said it before, but Putin doesn’t invade Ukraine if trump won in 2020. Gas prices never would have spiked. Inflation was going up no matter what, but probably 4-5%… not 8-9%

ithacane

Original Grassy Gangster
Premium
A president loves our flag? Lock him up.
At least he’s not trying to shake hands with it. Dude gets told to shut up by the Easter bunny.

I always think it’s hilarious when peeps try to say Trump is incoherent or does something weird like his white boy dance

It’s like… they completely ignore the incompetent senile citizen in charge that has hours of videos of gaffes, slips, trips, falls… and most of all… lies

Salt

Main cause of inflation right now is high energy prices due to Biden policies. You can have all the supply chains you want but if it costs double to transport products due to high fuel prices what is going to happen to the cost of those goods at the consumer level?

And sorry to burst your bubble, but many countries have lower inflation rates than the US in this global economic crisis. Things can be done to mitigate instead of exacerbating it. Biden has made it worse in the US.

Russia had been amassing troops on the border with Ukraine long before they invaded. We could have started arming Ukraine BEFORE the war started as if this may have helped deter conflict. Biden's feckless foreign policy opened the door for this conflict.

Everything the Biden admin has done in terms of foreign and domestic/economic policy has been a disaster. Yet you double down.

CaneinBroward

Recruit
People read WAAAY too much into things. Now the MSM believes Trump is a Q person cause of a picture with a lapel and saying and a song that sounds similar to a Q song

It’s just MSM trying to keep the gaslighting and the boogie man theme going.

Who cares if he does that shiz? Sure they aren’t roll models, but just because Q has a lot of peeps that are conspiracy theorists … I bet that most Q people are mostly non violent peeps with crazy conspiracy theories (like associating numbers with events and dates and 9/11 hoax, jfk type shiz).

I still need to do my deep dive on Q (for my man CIB) and I’m sure they’ve been associated with some violence… but like I said, if they are mostly non violent and just crazy conspiracy guys… what’s the big deal?

MSM got y’all shook!
That's like saying "just because the Klan has a lot of peeps that are racists"...

You must be trolling. If not, you're hopeless ithacane. I held out hope, but forget it. It's like you are proud to be willfully ignorant. Q theories are getting into mainstream conservative thinking, it is a big deal.

mr.h

I hate F$U and ND
Main cause of inflation right now is high energy prices due to Biden policies. You can have all the supply chains you want but if it costs double to transport products due to high fuel prices what is going to happen to the cost of those goods at the consumer level?

And sorry to burst your bubble, but many countries have lower inflation rates than the US in this global economic crisis. Things can be done to mitigate instead of exacerbating it. Biden has made it worse in the US.

Russia had been amassing troops on the border with Ukraine long before they invaded. We could have started arming Ukraine BEFORE the war started as if this may have helped deter conflict. Biden's feckless foreign policy opened the door for this conflict.

Everything the Biden admin has done in terms of foreign and domestic/economic policy has been a disaster. Yet you double down.
If Trump was Prez we wouldn't have a strong NATO, which is keeping Putin in check. Trump was not hard on Russia. He believed Russian propaganda more then our our security teams. Trump delayed action on covid which led to 1 million Americans dead. He was recommending hydroxychloroquine. Biden specifically said we will fight with the Taiwanese, while Trump added Tariffs that were inflationary and targeted the consumer. Biden inherited Trumps low interest rate environment which also was inflationary. Right now the Republicans won't vote for Manchins increase of Nat Gas and oil. Not one. How do you believe Trumps lies that are intended for far right groups? Trump is a liar and a thief, so let's see what the courts find. Sorry to break your bubble.

paksat

Junior
I think the issue right now is defining what is legal. Of course he can't share with our adversaries. That I guess would fall under the espionage act. Don't get fooled by the obfuscation that's going on and the legal questioning all of sudden surrounding this situation which has an ulterior motive. If they find something he did wrong I don't have a problem holding our leaders accountable. But then go after Hillary too who also had classified material on an unsecure server and destroyed evidence under subpoena. This is what is p1ssing a lot of us off. The double standards.

the issue is that inflation, gas prices and a whole lot of everything is completely and totally out of control. But you have half of the country doing nothing but wanting to find some kind of damning thing to put some 80ish year old golfer in prison.

honestly if trump just dropped dead, it would probably do wonders because they would have to focus on what's really hurting right now.

Salt

If Trump was Prez we wouldn't have a strong NATO, which is keeping Putin in check. Trump was not hard on Russia. He believed Russian propaganda more then our our security teams. Trump delayed action on covid which led to 1 million Americans dead. He was recommending hydroxychloroquine. Biden specifically said we will fight with the Taiwanese, while Trump added Tariffs that were inflationary and targeted the consumer. Biden inherited Trumps low interest rate environment which also was inflationary. Right now the Republicans won't vote for Manchins increase of Nat Gas and oil. Not one. How do you believe Trumps lies that are intended for far right groups? Trump is a liar and a thief, so let's see what the courts find. Sorry to break your bubble.

NATO was strong because the US tax payers were largely footing the bill. Plus some of these same countries were playing footsies with Putin for cheap oil. Getting these countries to pay up to their obligations was the right thing to do. And at the time, unlike now due to Biden's stupid energy policies, while we were net energy exporters we could have supplied Europe with the energy to offset what they were getting from Russia.

So the organization that was meant to defend Western Europe from Russian aggression/encroachment were making energy deals with Russia to eventually be held hostage by them. LOL

Trump warned Merkel what would happen if they continued to get energy from Russia. Now they are cut off.

Keep shilling for the Dismantler In Chief. Build back better...what a joke!

I really question anyone's rational judgement that voted for him AND continues to defend his policies. You all have no credibility to be arguing anything from a political standpoint. You should really sit the next election cycle out for your poor judgement.

Last edited:

paksat

Junior
NATO was strong because the US tax payers were largely footing the bill. Plus some of these same countries were playing footsies with Putin for cheap oil. Getting these countries to pay up to their obligations was the right thing to do. And at the time, unlike now due to Biden's stupid energy policies, while we were net energy importers we could have supplied Europe with the energy to offset what they were getting from Russia.

So the organization that was meant to defend Western Europe from Russian aggression/encroachment were making energy deals with Russia to eventually be held hostage by them. LOL

Trump warned Merkel what would happen if they continued to get energy from Russia. Now they are cut off.

I really question anyone's rational judgement that voted for him AND continues to defend his policies. You all have no credibility to be arguing anything from a political standpoint. You should really sit the next election cycle out for your poor judgement.

a strong nato gives me the giggles

we ARE NATO

and that being said, just lol @ europe about to freeze to death while trump warned them not to rely on russian supplies

are they still laughing at trump now? That video of them giggling when he was warning them it so ironic now.

CaneinBroward

Recruit
NATO was strong because the US tax payers were largely footing the bill. Plus some of these same countries were playing footsies with Putin for cheap oil. Getting these countries to pay up to their obligations was the right thing to do. And at the time, unlike now due to Biden's stupid energy policies, while we were net energy importers we could have supplied Europe with the energy to offset what they were getting from Russia.

NATO makes energy deals?

Trump was right about energy deals between NATO members and Russia. They are sovereign countries and make their own decisions. They will have to deal with the consequences of those decisions.