Jamal Carter comitting this week?

WhoDat

Junior
Peter how do we stand with him?

Rock_Uh_Thon ‏@Datt_Dolla

“@deonbushlive2: @Datt_Dolla u committ this week bra?” yessuh!

Advertisement
26.gif

Carter, Burns, Howard, Bush, Crawford, Dortch, Davis, Hope, maybe Jenkins.

I like where this secondary is headed.

This class could (and probably will) totally reload the defense. A class of Burns,Bain,Bostwick,Bryant,Carter, and hopefully add Thomas and Grace....WOW. Keep putting the work in Al, bring us back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This class could (and probably will) totally reload the defense. A class of Burns,Bain,Bostwick,Bryant,Carter, and hopefully add Thomas and Grace....WOW. Keep putting the work in Al, bring us back.

Add a DE or 2 and totally agree. The 2012+2013 class could totally retool our defense. From then on hopefully we see a balanced roster (+ balanced classes) and the mess of a roster Golden was left with is no more.

Regardless of any bad news, we got some good momentum going in recruiting. If this team can overachieve a little bit this year on the field **** could be exciting.

officecelebrate.jpg

Its all about 2 year complimentary classes. If you look at what we are trying to do this year, and couple it with what we brought in last year, its pretty impressive.

We've got to land some monsters at DT tihs year (we look on pace to do so), and we desperately need to land a pass rushing demon @ DE. I don't know who that is this year, but we need to find one.

THEN we would be stocked back up. I would really like to see some options pop up @ DE, though... we need to land a stud there.

Advertisement
Carter, Burns, Howard, Bush, Crawford, Dortch, Davis, Hope, maybe Jenkins.

I like where this secondary is headed.

gunter to. But yea this defense is headed in the right direction. Sucks we lost witt but hopefully golden can replace him with thomas.

We've got to land some monsters at DT tihs year (we look on pace to do so), and we desperately need to land a pass rushing demon @ DE. I don't know who that is this year, but we need to find one.

THEN we would be stocked back up. I would really like to see some options pop up @ DE, though... we need to land a stud there.

Tyriq McCord and Jelani should be locked and ready to go in 2013 after a redshirt year this year hopefully but with the depth here i doubt it

I agree. The amount of 5 star talents in secondary wouldn't matter if we don't have the boys up front to push the LOS and get to the QB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back