Jake Garcia update

CFLCane

Junior
Over /under in seasons Enos stays

Hopefully manny signed him to a 3 year deal with nice incentives
Enos stepping into and transforming a 104th ranked offense is going to bode well for his resume. Kliff KIngsbury is an NFL HC....the market is strong for OC's.

itsacanething

Senior
Let's be honest though, who wouldn't want to play in a Lincoln Riley offense? The best offensive mind and arguably the best HC in CFB.
Just have to hope the depth chart at ou is not favorable. Otherwise we are on the short end of that stick.

SWFLSWAGG17

SW Florida Dawg
Just have to hope the depth chart at ou is not favorable. Otherwise we are on the short end of that stick.
Rev & others have this thread way off the rails. He was talking about Haselwood I believe. Like Garcia wants to hear all that negative drama. Dudes do read things about them you know.

Sandman211

Junior
What is this thread about?

Start a bag game thread, start a pissing contest, or maybe - possibly - stay halfway on topic?

Like a bunch of five year olds. Girls at that.
That's about standard for most threads these days. After a bit of actual recruiting information it turns into a bunch of ladies bickering back and forth, getting completely off topic.

Prizzle

Freshman
Agreed. I doubt that happens. If he's here 3 years, it probably means the offense wasn't very good.
I have to believe Diaz with how forward thinking he is (ahead of game on transfer portal, social media, seeing the value of progressive S&C coach) knows Enos may not be here long and will be keeping that in mind as things develop in the next 2 seasons... 3 years is a great over/under. But as long as this Diaz experiment is successful, I think he will have no problem finding a great “up and coming” offensive mind... I think he style of coaching will attract those types... having said all that I’m routing for Michigan State to do very well these next 2 years since that appears to be the ultimate destination for Enos. Don’t want what happened with Frost at UCF exploding while his alma mater Nebraska tanked setting up an impossible job to pass up.

canesbaby

Sophomore
I'm not going to read through the previous 18 pages of typical CIS nonsense. Anything actually new to report on this kid?

1LuvCane

Junior
Ur entitled to ur opinions as well. I'm sure he will be a top ten pick. That shouldnt be an absurd thought considering half the league will tell you how desperate the game is for QBs. After all Kim shebow was a first round pick as well. As I said, maybe it'll simply sound like hate now. But just wait till hes gotta suit up in the NFL. Feel free to revisit. Far as who I know around the league or elsewhere, I did play in the NFL for just a few seasons I guess. Started most of them. I guess I know one or two people still in the league. As you should know, it's a real small circle. Have a great day.
Kim Shebow...
:ibis-roflmao-sm3::ibis-roflmao-sm3::ibis-roflmao-sm3:
I know it's ancient post. 1st time I saw it.

M3N

Senior
These is stuff out there that Enos will only be here a year. I would think Manny signed him in for 3 at least.

But ya never know. Coaching is always a mystery here. Simpson and kool both disappeared really quick.

Hopefully we can hold on to Enos for a while. I mean the dude in making 1.25 mil a year..