Jake Garcia update

Was reported he was coming Friday but now he will take a red eye and arrive tomorrow for a 2 day visit instead of one.
My gut almost ready to say he will commit but not yet.
We will see. Man if we get this kid and with VanDyke in this class. Lots of talent in the qb room.

Swampcity

Sophomore
Hell yeah. I like this guy WAAYYYY more than Gauthier for a 2021 QB. Hope we can get him!
Good that the kid is very interested, but to say he is better than Gautheir is completely off the rails.

lfoliva9988

Redshirt Freshman
Was reported he was coming Friday but now he will take a red eye and arrive tomorrow for a 2 day visit instead of one.
My gut almost ready to say he will commit but not yet.
We will see. Man if we get this kid and with VanDyke in this class. Lots of talent in the qb room.
unbelievable how quickly things have changed. Seriously, not even a year ago we weren't gonna take a QB because the one and only QB we went after didn't come.

Since then, we've proceeded to land a under the radar kid who still has some obvious talent to work with, a consensus 4* QB in the 20 class and now in the drivers seat for one of the very best QBs in the 21 class. Color me fvcking excited!

unbelievable how quickly things have changed. Seriously, not even a year ago we weren't gonna take a QB because the one and only QB we went after didn't come.

Since then, we've proceeded to land a under the radar kid who still has some obvious talent to work with, a consensus 4* QB in the 20 class and now in the drivers seat for one of the very best QBs in the 21 class. Color me fvcking excited!
Enos is relentless and that Bama pedigree is always very helpful.