Jaelan Phillips - "One for the Ages"

423Hurricane

I’m Well On My Way
Premium

Great story by Christy about how Jaelan is starting to come into his own. He has been dominate in the last 2 games and it seems the sky's the limit for this young man.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Great story by Christy about how Jaelan is starting to come into his own. He has been dominate in the last 2 games and it seems the sky's the limit for this young man.
Bingo!!!

He will test like a freak at the combine. I believe there is definitely at least a team or two that would take a chance on him in the first round off of potential and elite athleticism alone for his size and position. Some on here complained bout his lack of sacks but he makes up for it in setting the edge and containing the rbs. His production is only getting better game by game.

He will test like a freak at the combine. I believe there is definitely at least a team or two that would take a chance on him in the first round off of potential and elite athleticism alone for his size and position. Some on here complained bout his lack of sacks but he makes up for it in setting the edge and containing the rbs. His production is only getting better game by game.

I still think it would be a lesson to others if he ended up going higher than Rosseau. Sitting out the season was weak sauce. We'd have the same record today (Rosseau doesn't change the Clemson outcome) but I'd feel a lot more confident against Wake and UNC to finish the season with one loss with both Rosseau and Phillips. Such a shame we didn't get to see both on the field.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back