Jacory lasted a week

Advertisement
that was kind of a d head comment by me.

i see you've got a low post count but you've been around for a while. this was covered a couple days ago in the WEZ. it's cool since you probably didn't see it over there and it wasn't posted in the football board.

...but next time try searching before posting a new thread on it.

that was kind of a d head comment by me.

i see you've got a low post count but you've been around for a while. this was covered a couple days ago in the WEZ. it's cool since you probably didn't see it over there and it wasn't posted in the football board.

...but next time try searching before posting a new thread on it.

No worries - I rarely post and never go to the WEZ. I didn't see it here so I put it up.

Advertisement
J12 lasted up til the point where he actually had to throw a football. He was likely only brought in as a camp arm. My guess is the coaching staff felt they couldnt evaluate wide receivers with J12's (lack of) arm strength.

IIRC, Kyle was in camp with both Minnesota and the 49ers before getting released on the final cut.

Advertisement
yeah Jacory was a strictly rookie camp arm. i do think he'll get picked up and be part of another camp.

The guy has NO future in the NFL. Zip. Nada. None. He's Dorsey without the brains, accuracy, leadership, moxie, and success. Why would anyone sign him on to their practice squad?

Advertisement
Advertisement
After watching Jacory for his time at Miami, I think he'd make a great fashion designer as he certainly was well dressed.

Sometimes you should do what you're really good at, and not what you'd like to do.

And if he needs, I ran across the name and number of a barber school.

Advertisement
Back