Official Jackson Carver visiting next week (Commits, 6.14!)

Advertisement
I’m white and all I took out of this was a 6-6 220lb kid is mounting some kind of impressive attack at the Los Angeles Airport.
That’s about all I got out of it, too 🤣😂🤣. Of course, I know enough about lacrosse to pack a gnats ***.

That’s about all I got out of it, too 🤣😂🤣. Of course, I know enough about lacrosse to pack a gnats ***.
If you think that was bad, try watching a girl’s lacrosse game. They blow the whistle every 20 seconds, I have no idea what they are calling out there. And I thought I understood lacrosse after 5 years of sons playing.

Like one poster said..I think you are forgetting about Robby Washington who is arguably the #1 WR on many posters big board. Him committing this early was definitely a shocker esp when hes got UGA and Bama on his heels.

Mario is going after some pretty big fish right now. We arent use to being in it for this many elite kids. We are in pretty much every elite uncommitted kids top 5-7 right now. This is new territory for us. Elite kids (unless you drop a BIG bag like Tenn did Nico) are going to take all 5 OVs and then make a decision. This is what you call big boy recruiting. The Bamas and UGAs and OSUs of the world are not new to this and unfortunately we are. Do you see their fanbases panicking? WAY too early to make this kind of statement IMO.
No doubt my man
I’ve been saying all along Robby is the crown jewel of this class in terms of skill positions

Advertisement
If you think that was bad, try watching a girl’s lacrosse game. They blow the whistle every 20 seconds, I have no idea what they are calling out there. And I thought I understood lacrosse after 5 years of sons playing.
the girls game is brutal to watch. Any girl with height and relative speed will be a star

Anyone questioning this guy as a take needs to analyze the situation.
Do you know how hard it is to be a legit 3 sport D1 athlete with commitable offers in all 3?!!

Do you know how difficult it is to be a granted a full ride in one sport not to mention 3?

The time, the effort, the commitment, is literally way more impressive than just the plain athletic ability. The fact that he plays 4 sport and has commitable Ivey League offers a is impressive enough.

At the very least you want this type of dude in your locker room just as an example to be followed.

He’s either an athletic savant or extremely focused. Either way he’s a take imo and exactly the type of make up that Mario has already said he’s looking for.
Dave Winfield
Baseball football and basketball is the one I remember having achieved this.
In fact I think he was DRAFTED in all three

Advertisement
Dave Winfield
Baseball football and basketball is the one I remember having achieved this.
In fact I think he was DRAFTED in all three
All from Google
Dave Winfield (San Diego Padres/MLB, Atlanta Hawks/NBA, Minnesota Vikings/NFL)
Dave Winfield

Dave Logan (Cincinnati Reds/MLB, Kansas City Kings/NBA, Cleveland Browns/NFL)
Dave Logan (American football)

Mickey McCarty (Cleveland Indians/MLB, Chicago Bulls/NBA, Kansas City Chiefs/NFL)
Mickey McCarty

Chuck Connors
He played first base for the Brooklyn Dodgers and Chicago Cubs.
He played professional basketball for The Boston Celtics.
He was drafted by the Chicago Bears of the NFL.

Jim Thorpe played all three professionally (1913-1928).
He became the first president of the APFA which became the NFL the year after his election.

Noel Jenke was drafted by the Red Sox ( MLB ), Vikings ( NFL ), and the Fighting Saints of the World Hockey Association. He ended up playing for the Vikings plus two other teams; separately he had various minor league stops in baseball.

Wine from Cortez55403. Cane fanatic since 1985. Making wine since 2008: a Sonoma County Chardonnay and a Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon blend. Extremely small production sold directly to consumers nationwide. It all (thankfully) sells out quickly each year. Next releases are in September 2022.

See www.silverpointcellars.com.

🙌🍷🍷
Now it will all sell out quicker.
Thank you.

the girls game is brutal to watch. Any girl with height and relative speed will be a star
it's a bit more than that, but i hear you.

the fact is, high level girls lacrosse is not played in florida, and it's generally not played at a high level below the prep level outside the traditional eastern power centers.

that being said, i can make a very strong case that UM should start both a men's and women's varsity program, and that there's a path to being a consistent tournament team with the right 5 year plan.

Advertisement
Now that he's committed, what ever happened to the reclassification talk? Really would work out better if he could fill a 22 slot and not a 23 slot.

Advertisement
This kid is going to be a tackle or TE? Gronk

C07EFBEC-77D3-4A59-AAD5-631D48BDD90D.jpeg

Advertisement
Back