Its a **** shame....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't expect you will be around much longer.
Why, because I'm speaking the truth? Yall Mario haters want the man to fail simply so you won't look STOOPID for not wanting him at UM. Hiring Mario should have been at the VERY TOP of Mark Richt's TO-DO-LIST.

Advertisement
Why don't you try engaging in a decent convo instead of slinging corny *** insults?

try engaging with what? you can't engage with someone that's on a rant, especially after they break out the "he's only being treated like this because of his race/ethnicity." go vent somewhere else.

also, your boy blew a 24-7 lead at home last night with a ton of chances to put stanford away as they were closing the gap. literally golden'd it.

Why? Because I refuse to root against a Hurricane the way the rest of you BLOG **** enjoy doing? Some of yall still defending that ****TINY LION Folden yet you want a REAL CANE to fail simply because he's Cuban...

GIF image 7.gif

The wrap on Mario has always been that he will be the head coach here at some point but not before proving himself somewhere other than FIU. I want to see Mario succeed but not too fast. We need him to build OU slowly and take over in 5 years when Richt retires.

Advertisement
The wrap on Mario has always been that he will be the head coach here at some point but not before proving himself somewhere other than FIU. I want to see Mario succeed but not too fast. We need him to build OU slowly and take over in 5 years when Richt retires.
I agree bro but my beef is with the chumps that want the man to fail for no reason.

try engaging with what? you can't engage with someone that's on a rant, especially after they break out the "he's only being treated like this because of his race/ethnicity." go vent somewhere else.

also, your boy blew a 24-7 lead at home last night with a ton of chances to put stanford away as they were closing the gap. literally golden'd it.
Golden' it is what Richt did in FOUR STRAIGHT LOSSES. No way to debate that.

Golden' it is what Richt did in FOUR STRAIGHT LOSSES. No way to debate that.

this isn't about richt, it's about cristobal. what has cristobal done in his career that makes him anything more than a solid recruiter? you don't want to engage in conversation (which is a point that you conveniently ignored in responding) and just want to rant.

again: oregon blew a 24-7 lead at home with a huge portion of the blame on mario's game management.

Why? Because I refuse to root against a Hurricane the way the rest of you BLOG **** enjoy doing? Some of yall still defending that ****TINY LION Folden yet you want a REAL CANE to fail simply because he's Cuban...
How to out yourself as a racist in three sentences.

Advertisement
this isn't about richt, it's about cristobal. what has cristobal done in his career that makes him anything more than a solid recruiter? you don't want to engage in conversation (which is a point that you conveniently ignored in responding) and just want to rant.

again: oregon blew a 24-7 lead at home with a huge portion of the blame on mario's game management.
The question is why do Miami fans hate Mario so much? What has he EVER done to hurt the University of Miami? And what has Richt done in his 20 years as a head coach but under achieve? Hoping and wishing failure on someone else isn't gonna help YOUR cause...

Why??? You ask. I’ll tell you why. You are an awkward troll. You come on talking about Cristobol, defending his decision, sucking SEC ****, and accusing people of being racist. The coup de grace for me though is your flippant LSU loss post. Any true CANE FAN wouldn’t be so casual in using a painful loss to try and put another cane fan down. So run along and go suck Oregon’s **** or little Nicky’s ******. Don’t care. Just don’t come around here.

Cristobal as a head coach coach and a man vs OP's posting: I don't no know which is more embarrassing and pathetic.

Advertisement
The question is why do Miami fans hate Mario so much? What has he EVER done to hurt the University of Miami? And what has Richt done in his 20 years as a head coach but under achieve? Hoping and wishing failure on someone else isn't gonna help YOUR cause...

Posts a silly rant knocking fans for ****ting on a hurricane (Cristobal). Tries to prove his point by ****ting on another hurricane (Richt).

Dumb.

Posts a silly rant knocking fans for ****ting on a hurricane (Cristobal). Tries to prove his point by ****ting on another hurricane (Richt).

Dumb.
The difference is that one particular Hurricane isn't responsible for Miami shortcomings...

Advertisement
No one doesn’t want him to coach here because he’s Cuban. We don’t want him to coach here because he doesn’t have a track record at being a successful head coach, and don’t want him to get the job just because hes Cuban. Big difference

No one doesn’t want him to coach here because he’s Cuban. We don’t want him to coach here because he doesn’t have a track record at being a successful head coach, and don’t want him to get the job just because hes Cuban. Big difference
Y'all keep talking about why yall don't want him coaching at UM when all I'm asking is why do yall want him to fail at Oregon?

Why, because I'm speaking the truth? Yall Mario haters want the man to fail simply so you won't look STOOPID for not wanting him at UM. Hiring Mario should have been at the VERY TOP of Mark Richt's TO-DO-LIST.

Go away *** face, the earth will be a better place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back