Its a **** shame....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hargre22

Recruit
Banned
How yall trust to call yourselves TRUE HURRICANE fans yet you cheer against Mario Cristobal simply because he refused to stay and run the program for Al Folden's worthless *** for a measly 130k a year...

Advertisement
Who knew that Mrs. Cristobal posted here? Tell your son to keep his head up.

It's a **** shame I ran out of weed before football started today.

I got no problem with him. He might be coaching here in the future if he has success at Oregon. Never know.

Advertisement
Ah man sucks...our loss is Oregon's gain I guess.

Oh wait, no never mind.

Advertisement
You should be banned from this site for being a no-nothing asshat.

Mr. ****boi went to Bama where he negatively recruited Miami.
He did his job dumb ***! You do know that Folden was only paying Mario 130k whereas Saban was paying him between 500-600k right?

Advertisement
I hope that was your 16th and final post here
Why? Because I refuse to root against a Hurricane the way the rest of you BLOG **** enjoy doing? Some of yall still defending that ****TINY LION Folden yet you want a REAL CANE to fail simply because he's Cuban...

Why? Because I refuse to root against a Hurricane the way the rest of you BLOG **** enjoy doing? Some of yall still defending that ****TINY LION Folden yet you want a REAL CANE to fail simply because he's Cuban...
What tf does being Cuban have to do with it??

Advertisement

can't tell if you're a troll doing a great hialeah fan impression or just a complete ******.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back