• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

IT’S BAAACK

mr.h

I hate F$U and ND
NY Times
Though Covid case numbers are falling in most of the country, scientists warn that the quiet may soon give way to another surge by an Omicron subvariant, BA.2
Second booster approved by CDC, for those in the higher risk category.

kccanefan

DTA
93F27A87-C050-432B-9341-B43B0D7B9480.gif

ithacane

Original Grassy Gangster
Premium
Man... I thought I'd open this thread an see a picture of Flip Flop Fauci. I heard Science identifies as "IT"

pronouns: badmuthafuka

JD08

Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc
Maude
Well, they did just launch a website, so they want some ROI.

ithacane

Original Grassy Gangster
Premium

Sorry in advance JD08... but this admin proves over and over that they are the slowest moving and most out of touch administration with every single situation they deal or touch! I mean, they have a covid facility they are building that is to be completed in 2024 or something, right? They continually want to have congress pass bills to print more money for a disease that the MAJORITY of America has already moved on from and continues to get weaker and weaker with each variant (when they haven't even spent the money from other covid bills, and a majority of the money they have spent... hasn't been for covid related things, and large amounts have also been stolen by people scamming the system).

@mr.h ... you are a fan of the Big Guy's covid response. Please inform me of when he's going to "shut down the virus and not the economy". We are waiting for the ice cream man to come through on that promise.

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)

I am so glad that we are using taxpayer money for masks, I mean it’s not like everybody I know doesn’t have like dozens of them laying around in their cars and house.

I don’t know about people in other states, but other than medical institutions, there is nowhere I’ve been to probably in months where I’ve had to wear a mask.

ithacane

Original Grassy Gangster
Premium
I am so glad that we are using taxpayer money for masks, I mean it’s not like everybody I know doesn’t have like dozens of them laying around in their cars and house.

I don’t know about people in other states, but other than medical institutions, there is nowhere I’ve been to probably in months where I’ve had to wear a mask.
Here in Ithaca most people still wear them. But this is a liberal "city" (college town) in the middle of nowhere, so better safe than sorry right?!? LOL!

Of course hardly anyone wearing them has the proper fitting N95 (or equiv) mask... so it's just for show most of the time or being brainwashed into thinking it's helping them or others