Isaiah Wynn offered by Miami

View as article

Nash Williams

Freshman
St. Petersburg Lakewood star offensive-guard Isaiah Wynn has turned into one of the hottest commodities in the county this offseason. Mostly in part to a strong performance at the Nike Football Training Camp in Miami. Wynn started tallying up offers from the biggest programs in the country.

At 6'2" 275 pounds, Wynn is praised for his strong blend of size and athleticism.

Although, the offensive line behemoth would call his play "Just nasty." Which it is just that. Wynn has made it a trademark of his to be the most physical player on the field.

On Thursday, Wynn was offered by the Miami Hurricanes.

"Today coach Art Kehoe offered me." said Wynn. Isaiah noted he had a real good relationship with the 'Canes offensive-line coach.

"(Coach Kehoe) is a nice and funny coach." said Wynn.

Isaiah Wynn has a real close brotherly-like relationship with 2014 Tampa Jesuit (Fla.) linebacker Vincent Jackson. Jackson has hinted through social media lately that he is favoring the 'Canes.

Jackson tweeted this today "Miami offered by brother @iwynn77 (Isaiah's Twitter handle) today it's ovaaa. It's all about the U."

There have been numerous instances where the duo has tweeted at one another debating the idea of attending the same school together, which may boast well for Miami.

The Canes are certainly not the only major program in the running for Mr. Wynn. Along with the Miami offer, Wynn has racked up offers from schools such as Florida, Georgia, Ole Miss, Vanderbilt, and Auburn among others.

When asked what will be some of the biggest factors in his decision, Wynn said, "Academics, a home away from home, and a good coaching staff."

*Wynn plans on visiting Miami in the future

You can follow me on Twitter @NashSports for more recruiting updates such as this

Advertisement
Honestly, I dont feel great about our chances at all with him but if he's going to visit I have to be at least a little bit hopeful I guess

I don't understand the Vincent Jackson hype anyway dude is average at best. His size is what's honestly I feel is getting him offers. Jesuit isn't that good and he doesn't stand out at all when I watch them play

Advertisement
both will be UF, next

43.gif

Advertisement
Jackson tweeted this today "Miami offered by brother @iwynn77 (Isaiah's Twitter handle) today it's ovaaa. It's all about the U."

In a Rivals article Jackson said that the tweet was sent as a joke by one of his classmates.

Advertisement
Back