Isaiah Bond - enters portal, enrolls at Texas, flexes a Lamborghini (lol)

Yup. Take notes Miami staff. Just recruit the kid at whatever position they want to play. Once they get on campus, it's fair game to switch.
Everyone else’s recruiting rules don’t apply to us.
We pull that sht and the local coaches would start screaming bloody murder. Wasn’t tutu told he was gonna play qb at Louisville?

Advertisement
My guess is he's SEC bound if those are committable offers. Only things working for us are Jacurri and we were basically his first big offer I think that put him on the map.
we have Jess Simpson going for us which is the only reason we're still in the game imo. At least, it is the only reason I can check back on this thread with some hope.

muschamp effect lol. Maybe since they got the WVU transfer today, he goes back to 5th string rb lol

and it sounds like Bond is SEC bound. Dude didn’t commit after coming w/Jacurri? That’s all you needed to know
I was reading some stuff on their board last night. Doesn't sound like he's going to see the RB room any time soon - apparently he has been working out as a CB since he hit campus in Jan. The only thing that may change that is if Kenny MacIntosh hits the portal. He's out injured again and will find himself at the end of the rotation.

So Bond is talking to a variety of schools. The Wisconsin 247 board just had an article about his recruitment. Seems he has had multiple zoom calls and a virtual visit etc with their staff.

From their 247 article:

One of the top two-way players in the country, Buford (Ga.) athlete Isaiah Bond is getting closer to a decision and is in the midst of scheduling his official visits for the summer. After a few strong virtual visits and ZOOM meetings, Wisconsin has put themselves in the final five for Bond.

"The coaching staff is elite," Bond told Badger247. "They all went to the school and played there or coached in the NFL.

"I liked the great facilities, everything is top tier. Great city, the city is beautiful. I plan on getting up there soon too."

Bond has a final five of Wisconsin, Alabama, Miami (FL), Georgia, and Pittsburgh.

The Badgers like Bond as a wide receiver. "They just tell me they really want me there," Bond explained. "They always say really good things about me."

"Schools like Oklahoma, Texas, and Auburn are in the mix," he said. "They just hit me up and see how I'm doing. They're just waiting for the head coach to pull the trigger."

Bond will use as many official visits as he can this summer before making a decision prior to his senior season.

"I want to have a good relationship with the coaches, a good college atmosphere, a good education for four years," he said. "I also want to feel at home and a place that takes care of me after football."

Advertisement
So Bond is talking to a variety of schools. The Wisconsin 247 board just had an article about his recruitment. Seems he has had multiple zoom calls and a virtual visit etc with their staff.

From their 247 article:

One of the top two-way players in the country, Buford (Ga.) athlete Isaiah Bond is getting closer to a decision and is in the midst of scheduling his official visits for the summer. After a few strong virtual visits and ZOOM meetings, Wisconsin has put themselves in the final five for Bond.

"The coaching staff is elite," Bond told Badger247. "They all went to the school and played there or coached in the NFL.

"I liked the great facilities, everything is top tier. Great city, the city is beautiful. I plan on getting up there soon too."

Bond has a final five of Wisconsin, Alabama, Miami (FL), Georgia, and Pittsburgh.

The Badgers like Bond as a wide receiver. "They just tell me they really want me there," Bond explained. "They always say really good things about me."

"Schools like Oklahoma, Texas, and Auburn are in the mix," he said. "They just hit me up and see how I'm doing. They're just waiting for the head coach to pull the trigger."

Bond will use as many official visits as he can this summer before making a decision prior to his senior season.

"I want to have a good relationship with the coaches, a good college atmosphere, a good education for four years," he said. "I also want to feel at home and a place that takes care of me after football."
But did he meet the mayor tho?
Image result for smart gif

Image result for smart gif

Mansell doing an “Ask Rusty” thread tonight in the UGA board. Sounds pretty confident on Wilson - said Muschamp “is all over him”.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Mansell doing an “Ask Rusty” thread tonight in the UGA board. Sounds pretty confident on Bond - said Muschamp “is all over him”.

I just went and checked that thread. He made those comments about Kamari Wilson. I don’t see anything on Bond. BUT, I still say that kid ends up at Bama/UGA.

From their 247 article:

Thanks for always keeping us up to date, Hoya!
You The Man GIF by memecandy

I just went and checked that thread. He made those comments about Kamari Wilson. I don’t see anything on Bond. BUT, I still say that kid ends up at Bama/UGA.
You’re right. I meant Wilson. Got myself crossed up reading too much. Glad you checked-
And Idk what to think about Bond either.
Going to fix that

Advertisement
We need to recruit Texas more...

Georgia kids like FL kids are just too unpredictable & are always waiting for the next big offer.

However, I can’t blame him if he doesn’t come here, he probably knows he wouldn’t play right away anyway.
It would say something if a kid can see playing time faster at UGA or Bama than Miami and it’s not bc of less talent. You think that’s gonna continue on both sides of the ball this year or you think Manny knows it’s a losing philosophy and it’s all open?

Hoping he’s learned.

It would say something if a kid can see playing time faster at UGA or Bama than Miami and it’s not bc of less talent. You think that’s gonna continue on both sides of the ball this year or you think Manny knows it’s a losing philosophy and it’s all open?

Hoping he’s learned.
We really gonna do this every thread? Lol

Every thread on CIS right now.

15-0
Rva fights with 15-0
LCE makes comment about seniority
Entire board melts down in response.

Good lord.

Advertisement
We need to recruit Texas more...

Georgia kids like FL kids are just too unpredictable & are always waiting for the next big offer.

However, I can’t blame him if he doesn’t come here, he probably knows he wouldn’t play right away anyway.
The power of negative thinking.
I hope it works LCE.

Hoping he’s learned.
Miami has had better wr talent than uga for some years now

Kid wasn’t coming the second UGA and Bama got involved. He would be on board by now if he wanted in IMO. He will take his free trips and be committed to one of those 2 by August.

Agree and my pick is Bama.

Mr. Bond, you're fast. You saw Waddell play, right? You're that fast. We don't have anyone as fast as you.

Easy pitch for them. They may be talking corner, **** if I know. They want him, that's what they sell him.

Advertisement
Back