Isaiah Bond - enters portal, enrolls at Texas, flexes a Lamborghini (lol)

Just CB’d to Miami by Wiltfong, from Buford (Jess’ stomping grounds) and picked up a Canes offer a week or so ago I think.

Curious if anyone can give insight on this kid. Currently rated a low three star, so I’m sure he’s probably a very underrated player for us to be taking him this early in the cycle with a solid CB’s down here this cycle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Just CB’d to Miami by Wiltfong, from Buford (Jess’ stomping grounds) and picked up a Canes offer a week or so ago I think.

Curious if anyone can give insight on this kid. Currently rated a low three star, so I’m sure he’s probably a very underrated player for us to be taking him this early in the cycle with a solid CB’s down here this cycle.

Rating mean less more than ever this year. Limited HS ball, exposure, travel, and scouting. EVALS > everything

Advertisement
Can he catch the ball when it's close to him?? Or for that matter when it hits his hands??? That's really all that matters - CATCH THE BALL!!!...
Ok I'm kidding there's more to it than that but ..... Ehhh... Noooo.... Catching the ball is most important... :ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
Advertisement

You know some people that way. Anyone seen him play?

Advertisement
Normally I wouldn’t pay too much attention to ratings this time of year. Plenty of kids are still getting reviewed and offers are still going out.

This one is interesting because Buford isn’t an under the radar program. Simpson is an obvious connection but T Rob is the CB guy. We’re hearing about Manny not calling Little, wondering if we’d take his commitment right now ... now this kid commits.

I have no view on this kid, haven’t looked at any film, just find it all interesting. Recruiting is a puzzle. This stuff makes it fun. Hope they know what they’re doing.

Advertisement
Back