Isaiah Bond - enters portal, enrolls at Texas, flexes a Lamborghini (lol)

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’d rather take a Joe Brodsky type slow WR that can and will catch anything he touches .

Than run super human speeds empty handed

Advertisement
He looks more natural than Mike Jackson to me. On the other hand, Bond might be tougher to keep if the SEC schools come calling. Both guys fly.

In addition to the spectacular stuff (such as the diving catches at 1:00 and 1:15), Bond shows some nice quickness and adjustments to the ball at 3:40-4:00.

Really like his tape. Bond would be a nice addition for 2022. We land him and Jackson? Wow, we would be stacking some serious chips at the WR position.

Advertisement
Party Cooking GIF by XFL

Advertisement
I'm saying dont say it so bluntly. Drop a nugget, not straight up like that.

I already dropped a nugget earlier in the jacurri thread. Went unnoticed but thats fine.

Please drop a truckload not a nugget. This dead period is killing me.

DJM, I just read your **** “nugget” im the other thread. “What do the tea leaves say here?” ... sorry my brother but that’s some weakassed hinting going on. How’s a fan supposed to read those tea leaves?

Last edited:
Seriously. Cribby has become zip-lipped more and more over time ever since the Jason Marshall incident which wasn’t his fault in any way. But now all we here is the sound of silence.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back