Isaiah Bond - enters portal, enrolls at Texas, flexes a Lamborghini (lol)

Advertisement
Don’t think we will win this battle unless JB really comes through as an ambassador here. These are the type of kids we desperately need and always lose out on.

Don’t think we will win this battle unless JB really comes through as an ambassador here. These are the type of kids we desperately need and always lose out on.
It's interesting. The Bama writer put that story up about 7 hours ago- it says 687 people read it. Not one comment and only 4 people "liked" it. The fans don't care about Bond as a recruit. They are after bigger fish.

I think he's a plan B at best for them. Don't blame him for taking the visit.

So we thinking Bama, Georgia, Miami will eventually be his top 3?
I’m thinking that top 5 is old because his 5 OV’s are going to us, UGA, Bama, UF and Texas but I do think it comes down to whether he wants to play receiver for us or corner for bama.

Advertisement

Isaiah Bond was one of them. Notice he is referred to as a"Top Target"

Isaiah Bond will have a very busy June with official visits scheduled to Florida (June 4-6), Miami (June 11-13), Alabama (June 18-20) and Texas (June 25-27). He spoke with Alabama on Thursday night during the NFL draft.

"I spoke to Nick Saban, and he was basically saying you see what happens if you come here. This could be you."
Bond is one of the best overall athletes in the Southeast. He is recruited as a defensive back and wide receiver. He does not have a preference.

Advertisement
From Wiltfong:

After talking to a couple sources with knowledge of the recruitment I've flipped my prediction from Miami to Florida for Buford (Ga.) High standout Isaiah Bond.

One of the fastest players in the class, Bond plans to also run track in college. He is the nation's No. 14 athlete and No. 237 prospect overall per the Top247.

Alabama and Texas are a couple other contenders for Bond who helped Buford win a state championship as a junior.

Wiltfong put it in with a "7" confidence level...

Advertisement
You all knew this was unlikely after he didn't commit shortly after he visited with our trigger man. We got the party started with his recruitment, but I never felt the kid wanted to truly be here. UF offered WAY after us too.
Yeah when Jacurri was asked about who he wants in the class and didn't mention Bond it seemed like the ship had sailed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back