Isaiah Bond - enters portal, enrolls at Texas, flexes a Lamborghini (lol)

Advertisement
Exactly. There’s a million different reasons people attend other schools but remain steadfastly loyal. It could be finances, it could be a major (example: UM doesn’t have a pharmacy degree program) etc. I know people that get great academic scholarships to other schools and couldn’t afford UM. But their loyalty didn’t waver.

Bottom line: people can do whatever they want, support whomever. But it’s a choice that runs deep...and in my personal opinion, if you’re a true cane, that’s pure loyalty. Period. It’s not a divided loyalty. That’s how I feel and it’s not going to change, and I know many others like that.

And there’s many **** grads from the 305 that have their UF degrees, hate **** football, and are 100% cane. That’s a fact.

Remenber the UF grad that threw up the U at his UF commencement?
Can confirm. UF grad. 100% cane.

They're professionals. They like the kid, gave it their best, and wish him well. Kid handled his side of it well, didn't dog us or the staff, or they wouldn't have likely done that.
Sigh..... They ain't keeping it real.
AnxiousLonelyFirecrest-max-1mb.gif

It's been clear this kid won't be a Cane for months, he commits yesterday and still Navarro puts out an article today talking about him as a WR target.

Isaiah Bond, ATH, Buford (Ga.), 6-0, 175, 3-star, No. 570 overall

Outlook:
Bond, who ran a 10.48 in the 100-meter dash a sectional track meet on Saturday, committed to Florida on Sunday. But that doesn’t necessarily mean his recruitment is over. He had previously lined up official visits to Gainesville (June 4), Miami (June 11), Alabama (June 18) and Texas (June 25). It’s unclear whether he’s still going to take those visits or not. He took an unofficial visit to Miami with Jacurri Brown in March. Bond played on the same 7-on-7 team with Brown. He told The Athletic in March he wants to pick a school before the start of his senior season.

why-does-miami-media-suck-so-much

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wait till he see's the QB play out of Turdville this year. He's going to be running not walking to the "Respect my decision tweet". LOL

Kid was SEC bound all along. He’s a plan B/C for the big dogs so he went with UF. He didn’t even visit before committing....

Writings was on the wall when he visited with Jacurri and didn’t commit.
Thought he was plan A at db for bama.....haven't been paying attention to recruiting

Advertisement
Thought he was plan A at db for bama.....haven't been paying attention to recruiting
Pretty sure he wasn’t Plan A, maybe they tried but he wanted WR and they said **** that. They didn’t go all out for him tho. They ain’t talking about him on Bamas message board.
If they turn up the heat, he ain’t staying with UF.

I'll go ahead and guess he ends up at Bama or Texas...

I think if he had a committable offer from Bama he would’ve committed. An objective look at UFailure may tell you that there’s a decent chance Mullet is either gone within the next couple of years or he wears out his welcome.

Advertisement
Are we still hot after him or have we now turned our attention to landing Horton/Gibson?

Advertisement
Back