Isaiah Bond - enters portal, enrolls at Texas, flexes a Lamborghini (lol)

Advertisement

Isaiah Bond was one of them. Notice he is referred to as a"Top Target"

Isaiah Bond will have a very busy June with official visits scheduled to Florida (June 4-6), Miami (June 11-13), Alabama (June 18-20) and Texas (June 25-27). He spoke with Alabama on Thursday night during the NFL draft.

"I spoke to Nick Saban, and he was basically saying you see what happens if you come here. This could be you."
Bond is one of the best overall athletes in the Southeast. He is recruited as a defensive back and wide receiver. He does not have a preference.

I thought he did have a preference to play wr not db and that was why he was favoring us over bama

SHUT...THE...FVCK...UP...

That's three whiny-baby posts out of the last five.

If you need a tissue, get a box, because all you're doing is crying like a child.

Manny will start taking new commits and letting the silents go public on June 1. He is tired of having huge decommit lists.
Yeah I'm sure that's it... Manny is telling top recruits to hold off commiting. Makes sense

Advertisement
Lol....How tf do you know??
Do you have any idea how many silent Commits we have had that turned out to be BS? Unless a recruit is ready to make it public it's not real. If we went by these silent Commits we would have 5 straight Top 10 classes or so. Recruits silently commit to multiple schools all the time

Just CB’d to Miami by Wiltfong, from Buford (Jess’ stomping grounds) and picked up a Canes offer a week or so ago I think.

Curious if anyone can give insight on this kid. Currently rated a low three star, so I’m sure he’s probably a very underrated player for us to be taking him this early in the cycle with a solid CB’s down here this cycle.
247 has him as a 4 star now but all three predictions now have him going to Florida

Advertisement
Lol....How tf do you know

He pulls this BS all the time on a number of posts...
I barely even post on here anymore. People just like to have things sugar coated for them. 1 commitment in a span of 9 months is not good no matter how you shake it. Isaiah Bond was supposed to be all cane and then it was Bama. Now he's getting CBd to UF? I agree the commitments will eventually come but to act like we're not off to a bad start is a lie

Other places aren't having these issues.
Georgia has 12 Commits
Ohio State has 12 Commits
LSU has 13 Commits
Notre Dame has 12 Commits
FSU has 9 Commits
Clemson has 4 top 100 players
We have 1 commit in the last 9 months.

All but one of those schools dominate their in state recruiting, are mostly in their state, and lock them up early. You also listed 5 of the top 10 annual recruiting schools in the land. They always get theirs. I'm unconcerned with what FSU is doing.

We have had loaded classes early to have them disintegrate as time went on. We aren't going to win many battles against Clemson, OSU, Georgia, LSU, or even the Domers. Our local kids, they use us as placeholders a lot of the time and hopefully the local coaches have wisened up to it.

Either way, I'm not really concerned at this point. Not with visits on lock down for a year and some change. It's been a weird time, but the ball will get rolling and maybe even has but we just don't know it yet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah I'm sure that's it... Manny is telling top recruits to hold off commiting. Makes sense

Look, we all know your true loyalties are with Alabama and your relative at Alabama. Be honest.

But, yes, Manny is taking SILENT commits and asking them to announce in June. If you don't believe it, that's up to you.

Advertisement
Back