Is Gerald Willis III a DT or DE?

I'm seeing conflicting reports for size and weight. Anyone with knowledge of his current dimensions? I'm hoping he's big enough to be a DT, but the profile details I've seen would make me believe he's a DE.

Advertisement
I'm seeing conflicting reports for size and weight. Anyone with knowledge of his current dimensions? I'm hoping he's big enough to be a DT, but the profile details I've seen would make me believe he's a DE.

If he's still around 260-265 I don't see how he plays inside anytime soon.

He has a year to add strength and weight, if he plans on being a DT

Oh Don't worry. With AL forcing ice cream and doughnuts down his throat he will fatten his *** up real soon.

Could be a DT in a 4-3, although he would still be a small one. Definitely not a 3-4 DT.

Advertisement
He'd be a nasty 4-3 DE. Instead he will be covering slot receivers and polishing his patty cake skills.

Advertisement
Every DE we have screams 4-3 DE, why we would run anything different baffles me. AQM, C. Thomas, D. Jackson, and even Trent Harris and McCord can be undersized rush ends.

In Golden's defense what's really the difference between a DT and a DE? Both of then play patty cake

Advertisement
Advertisement
He doesn't look very big

SRQ4Qeee.jpg

Advertisement
Back