IPF- Progress Pics (OP Updated July 10)

Never start a war with the electrical switch gear supplier guy. They have ice in their veins. Different breed for sure.

Advertisement
@GOCANES05 seriuosly, I’m not trying to be rude, but why do you keep derailing this thread that is ABOUT THE IPF? Nobody cares what the company you work for supplied on the IPF or how much money they’ll make off of it. The ENTIRE point of the thread was for updates on when it would be useable & how it looked inside. Both of the questions have been answered already and you didn’t supply either of those answers, you actually provided quite the contrary.
amazing the mods have allowed him to stay in this thread this long

I’m thinking just thinking about sending via PM a copy of my ODP from the University of Miami to a certain person here on CIS with honesty, integrity and responsibility over time I’ve noticed he’s different in his professionalism.

He also has to accept that his fellow team members here will attack him , call him names, attempt to humiliate him, demean him in every way and will do whatever our Cane family can in tearing him apart.

If this person accepts the request and all the ****ness that will follow in me sending it I will.

Than and only then will he post that he has it , but I will give him time to think about it before so he understands fully.

GOCANES

I’m thinking just thinking about sending via PM a copy of my ODP from the University of Miami to a certain person here on CIS with honesty, integrity and responsibility over time I’ve noticed he’s different in his professionalism.

He also has to accept that his fellow team members here will attack him , call him names, attempt to humiliate him, demean him in every way and will do whatever our Cane family can in tearing him apart.

If this person accepts the request and all the ****ness that will follow in me sending it I will.

Than and only then will he post that he has it , but I will give him time to think about it before so he understands fully.

GOCANES
I need my Cap N Crunch Crazy Gibberish Decoder Ring to decipher this. I don’t understand a word of it. You might have unwittingly inhaled some Chinese drywall dust during your illustrious career, GOCANES. Take a quick nap, friend

I need my Cap N Crunch Crazy Gibberish Decoder Ring to decipher this. I don’t understand a word of it. You might have unwittingly inhaled some Chinese drywall dust during your illustrious career, GOCANES. Take a quick nap, friend

You , I respect sir by your post history which tells your a man of character , I will heed your recommendation 🙌

I will STAND DOWN.

GOCANES

Advertisement
You , I respect sir by your post history which tells your a man of character , I will heed your recommendation 🙌

I will STAND DOWN.

GOCANES
You’re a great man with a gigantic desk and more bids than eBay. Let your desk and your bids do your talking, dear friend.

GOCANES

Send it to me instead. I'll be the judge of it.

I have Solomon like wisdom and have survived the sling stones and arrows of CIS like a true Spartan warrior.

For the record my friend I don't doubt a single thing you've said about your electrical contributions to the IPF.

The yuge desk however........

i know that GoCanes05 has in fact made the contributions to the electrical systems, having confirmed same with representatives of the GC on the project. We deciphered who it was given some of the details GoCanes05 has posted here (friendship with Chickillo, Westchester guy, former Southwest standout football player, age/granchildren, work experience, other projects, homosexuality (joking!)), but the size of the desk has not yet been confirmed.

LMAO TORO ,

Not only did GOCANES05 Supply ALL the electrical switch-gear along with ALL sub metering along with ALL the TVSS ( transient voltage surge surpression ) along with ALL the IPF lightning arresting devices for MBP switch-boards incoming protection primary surge along with secondary fault current surpression .

Plus GOCANES05 included in my package a National certificate of compliance in FAULT CURRENT by the NATIONAL FIRE PROTECTION AUTHORITY to meet and EXCEED ALL LOCAL AND NATIONAL STANDARDS set forth be the NEC ( national electrical code) to current 2018 code regulations PLUS and RIDER to comply with a 5 years warranty to upgrade to current regulations when any revisions occur during this rider.

PLUS GOCANES05 HAS A (ODP) owner direct purchase order which GOCANES05 has already been PAID IN FULL from the UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI .

Oh and # 11 very nice CHANGE ORDERS , plus easily $75,000.00 in miscellaneous materials easily

TORO I invite you to drop by my office ANY time , I offered OCCC the same opportunity TO EAT CROW LMAO.

TORO I think it would be very wise if you to stick with what ever you know.

Crossing into my world is a GUARANTEED LOSE AND HUMILIATION YOU DO NOT WANT .

Just go away YOUR WAY WAY OVER YOUR HEAD LIKE OCCC.

YOUR WEAK AND INEPT ESPECIALLY IN THE ELECTRICAL DISTRIBUTION BUSINESS.

I’M DONE WITH YOUR OCCC WANT TO BE POSTS

GOCANES
LOL you filled orders drawn up and specified by the electrical design engineers hired by the Architect of record. As in the plans called for a specific surge suppressor based on design criteria and you looked in an electrical component catalog, copied the specifications of said component, submitted to a Project Manager type hired by UM who reviewed your submittal of off the shelf component and approved component for release to buy and install.
https://www.surgesupply.com/pdf/asco/asco-model-430-data-sheet.pdf

This is called a cut sheet used for electrical,plumbing,HVAC. Am I getting close GOCanes...LOL

Advertisement
LOL you filled orders drawn up and specified by the electrical design engineers hired by the Architect of record. As in the plans called for a specific surge suppressor based on design criteria and you looked in an electrical component catalog, copied the specifications of said component, submitted to a Project Manager type hired by UM who reviewed your submittal of off the shelf component and approved component for release to buy and install.
https://www.surgesupply.com/pdf/asco/asco-model-430-data-sheet.pdf

This is called a cut sheet used for electrical,plumbing,HVAC. Am I getting close GOCanes...LOL

I :love-heart: @GOCANES05

He's the real deal.

Advertisement
Back