Iowa CB Terry Roberts transfers from Miami

Advertisement
typical of this site lol.

Player enters portal - “oh man we need to get him now or else Mario is a failure and getting bodied in the portal!”

We land player - “oh man this guy is a jag. We didn’t get every former 5* in the portal, Mario sucks!”

Never change CIS 😂

Is it the same person, or is this a strawman argument? If the same person actually says both of those things, quote them, thats hilarious.

Advertisement
Really happy we landed Roberts! Filled a huge need imo. Very good veteran player from a very good defense.

Nice little bonus is he is from my hometown in PA. Played for Cathedral Prep(Mark Stepnoski, Bob Sanders) Won 2 state championships and was coached by PA HOF Coach Mike Mischler. Still holds single season receiving record 42/1237/16tds. So looking forward to finally seeing a local kid play for Canes. The last one to do it I think was RB Woody Thompson in the 70’s

Last edited:
Really happy we landed Roberts! Filled a huge need imo. Very good veteran player from a very good defense.

Nice little bonus is he is from my hometown in PA. Played for Cathedral Prep(Mark Stepnoski, Bob Sanders) Won 2 state championships and was coached by PA HOF Coach Mike Mischler. Still holds single season receiving record 42/1237/16tds. So looking forward to finally seeing a local kid play for Canes. The last one to do it I think was RB Woody Thompson in the 70’s
Sesame Street Idk GIF

i mean if we dont land anymore WRs...

Advertisement
Jackson and Mesidor I believe

Thanks, bro. I knew about those two. It was basically a rhetorical question pointing out the fact that we got literally our best player(s) after the spring - you could make the case that Mesidor was the best defensive player and may be the best player overall, although that could be debatable, he certainly was good, very good based.

Advertisement
You know there’s a second portal season after spring ball? Who did we get after spring ball last season?
Dont care.

Our spring probably going on 2 years will be really incomplete. Last year i fell asleep watching the spring game...first time that ever happened to me EVER.

Barely have schollie boddies to really compete..lot of walk on work.

Advertisement
Dont care.

Our spring probably going on 2 years will be really incomplete. Last year i fell asleep watching the spring game...first time that ever happened to me EVER.

Barely have schollie boddies to really compete..lot of walk on work.

Yup.
The good news is we have about 24 HS EEs and transfers already enrolled. They're going to get work this spring out of necessity, if nothing else.
But we'll be razor thin at RB (2 scholarship RBs, including Chaney), and pretty thin at a few other spots (like the DBs). And I would expect at least a handful of injured players from last season being unavailable or limited during the spring. Between that and injuries during camp (knocking on wood), the spring game could look very ugly again.

Advertisement
Back